• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online -Custom Client-

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've brought it back eh?

I'm downloading it as I type this!

See you ingame :)

EDIT:

Ok so after being online for nearly 4 hours.. I can honestly say I had a great time!

A friend and I decided to try it out.. We got up to level 15 and 17 from hunting and exploring. After 15 mins of fishing we decided to explore hogsmeade. LMAO @ Deer Island!! We camped that spawn for 10 mins loading up on meat! This ot reminds me of tibia when it was first beginning - Everything was so different and unknown.

I look forward to exploring more of the ot tomorrow!

**TIP FOR PLAYERS** If you want to play an entertaining and mysterious RPG ot.. this is the ot for you =p

Awesome! Glad you've returned =D
What's your in-game name? I'm forgetful with names lol

Had a day off today, even going down the pub (real, not Hogsmeade lol) tonight for a couple of well-earnt drinks lol.

Glad you liked Deer Island lol, one of my more random areas I added. A good place for food shops to stock up on meat to sell.

Adding a system so anyone can make a wand shop tomorrow, then Thursday is huge update time... That should be fun... I can't say exactly what's in the next big update because I don't know exactly what myself! (I've got most of it done, if I have time I'll be adding more than I could list now so there's no point announcing yet lol)

Anyway, I'll be back around midnight GMT and be semi-afk whilst mapping etc!

Happy hunting!

im starting to play my name is elf

edit: this opt fuckign sucks ass

Last edited:

you have a sig on a server where you're lvl 65582... it's obvious you just don't appreciate this type of server...

Awesome! Glad you've returned =D
What's your in-game name? I'm forgetful with names lol

Had a day off today, even going down the pub (real, not Hogsmeade lol) tonight for a couple of well-earnt drinks lol.

Glad you liked Deer Island lol, one of my more random areas I added. A good place for food shops to stock up on meat to sell.

Adding a system so anyone can make a wand shop tomorrow, then Thursday is huge update time... That should be fun... I can't say exactly what's in the next big update because I don't know exactly what myself! (I've got most of it done, if I have time I'll be adding more than I could list now so there's no point announcing yet lol)

Anyway, I'll be back around midnight GMT and be semi-afk whilst mapping etc!

Happy hunting!

Ingame name is "Kes" as usual
I'm looking forward to the update!

Generally a negative comment like that can be written about anything but if you don't tell the person what they're doing wrong.. the person won't take your comment seriously.
With that said, instead of saying it 'sucks ass', why not tell him what to change or how to improve things?

Last edited:
thanks for the positive feedback, except the few noobs that love their lvl 93482374847 servers ;)

Tosuxo, is there any possibility of there ever being a 'tutorial' island?
A tutorial island would help introduce players to the unique hunting style, the nifty rpg spells and add some spice for new comers :p

Tosuxo, is there any possibility of there ever being a 'tutorial' island?
A tutorial island would help introduce players to the unique hunting style, the nifty rpg spells and add some spice for new comers :p

It's in the cards, just trying to find the time to make a system for it :)

self-bump
update is finally online, added a fair few new hunting places and improved existing places.

Apperation spell will be coming soon too.

Today is the update for Rangers and Mages.
Today they will need to start working for their arrows and runes.

To do this rangers will need to get a Sharp Knife and use it on a Magic Tree. It will have a 1 in 10 chance of giving you 10 special-type arrows rather than the 10 regular arrows.

Mages, to get blank runes just use your pick on one of the blue stones (left of the courtyard in Hogwarts, or in a cave behind the depot on Diagon Alley).
Runes will take less mana, however, and UH can be used by all vocations (no level requirement) and will heal old-style where it's a range rather than level based (hate new tibia system..)

This update will be applied by around 4pm GMT.

Happy hunting!

2 online when you happened to be online.

the players that DO play are very active and are on every day. There's around 7 or 8 daily players.

please, at least get some form of reputation on the forums before trying to discredit a game..

bumpage:
Client update tomorrow, will have updated potion system (stackable) among other small fixes.
Map update also tomorrow, some small map bugs fixed and other small problems sorted including making spawns a little better.
2 new lvl 50+ hunting areas added, vast hunting place..
Ice Island (unnamed as of yet) is almost complete too, when it's done both free-accounts and premium accounts will have access, however Premium members will get access to deeper caves etc.
Egypt will also be coming in the next major update. This will add a new city and many new places to hunt including pyramids and tombs.
Gringotts will be expanded with another floor and the spawns being more varied.
Azkaban will have all 3 floors of spawns completed (at last).
A new huge premium-only feature is also in the works.

A second donation item will also be added shortly: Addon Doll - this item will give you all the addons for all outfits. It will only cost 1 euro so it's a bargain for what it is. Daopay/Zaypay (I'm not sure which we're using) will be added asap.

Also, finally, "Tutorial Island" will be coming very soon, which will explain how to do the basic functions of this server (as this server is very different to regular Tibia).

If you have problems, please read the signs. They're there for a reason people...

Sorry for the lack of updates last night, other things got in the way.

Tonight will be an even bigger update though, and a patch for the game client (just the .dat).

Quests will also begin to appear at new NPCs so look out for them :)

bump:
another delay with updates, sorry, but the updates i'm working on are rather big so it's worth the wait I promise!

bump:
working on the update from now (11am) 'til 3pm GMT, tonight there will be many big additions, I'm sorry for the wait.

bump:
added screenshots to first post

update is around 1am tomorrow morning hopefully!

server down for a couple of days whilst it is being moved
then it'll come back bigger and better than before!

I'm moving to my own apartment tomorrow and the server will get a 100/100 Fiber connection ;)

so hopefully it will be online on tomorrow evening (if everything goes as planned)

I'm moving to my own apartment tomorrow and the server will get a 100/100 Fiber connection ;)

so hopefully it will be online on tomorrow evening (if everything goes as planned)

we can hope xD
have a safe trip in the morning =D

Status
Not open for further replies.