• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] | HaunteD | 8.60 | Evolution Map

Thanks you for the nice comment, fun to see that people enjoy it :)

Another time i am really sorry that the update still haven't been finished. Due to a lot of school work now at the end the update only is getting deferred.
Hopefully i will be able to make more updates than usual when i got my summer vacation. However don't think i have been quitting total during school time, i have been fixing all those console bugs i have seen and i have also started to save til a new computer where i should be able to host Haunted at without any disturbing. So the payment for points is in really use, both for the dedicated and the new computer. I am also thinking of starting something bigger, we are wondering of starting a minecraft server, maybe a private world of warcraft server and of course 1 or 2 more open tibia servers which will be a lot different from another ones, i will mostly try out my knowledge of c++/lua in those servers to see how big changed i can make. We'll see more about that in the future.

Sounds awesome bro. So you can't tell for sure when the update is coming? Hearing alot of complaints about it online :/

Sounds awesome bro. So you can't tell for sure when the update is coming? Hearing alot of complaints about it online :/
No it depends on my teachers, feels horrible to say that <_<

However i will try to get contact with some of my old mappers/scripters and see if they are willing to help just a bit.

I am sorry to say that the server is coming to its end. We are 14th june closing down the server.
Since we can't put down the time we want into the server and we are losing players we don't see any reason to keep it alive really. To pay for another month at the dedicated should also infer that i am using money from my own pocket i actually need to buy food/clothes. We are though thinking of starting an real map since we know that it doesn't take that much effort to keep it alive.
I and some friends have also talked through working at a new for fun project which we will keep at the home computer without donations, at least until we see if we can get some seriousness with it.

Regards HaunteD & Team

Edit: A friend is making a last try to make the server active enough to keep alive, if we does get a lot active players we won't close if of course but we may not be able to pay the dedicated again.

Last edited:
Wrong button, quoted not edited.

Last edited:
Back