• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] | HaunteD | 8.60 | Evolution Map

ANOTHER RESET? Glad I haven't been on...gah damn though man. You don't reset when you add updates!

how many reset have he now ? :p
Third reset, first reset was because of a bug that made people impossible to play, second reset was because of people abusing so they could get donate etc free, while i reset that time everyone got their donates back. (those who donated ofc)
This time was because of the very low activity, i asked some people if i should reset or not and they told me to do it since there was no idea playing. I had recently made an update then to see if some people would came back but no one came back. I think our ban at otservlist had a big change to the activity but in this reset we are going to fix that. Though i am thinking of opening (finishing) my pokemon dungeon or LoL OT server instead since its still lack of people when i check how many that have registered. However i will give it a last shoot.

@Call me Taffy You was a part of the reason that i resetted, i made 2 or maybe even 3 updates when i had only 3 - 6 players active but no one ever came back.

Last edited:
perhaps if you atleast tested your ot before download and running it you wouldnt be forced to reset the ot several times #justsaying

@Call me Taffy You was a part of the reason that i resetted, i made 2 or maybe even 3 updates when i had only 3 - 6 players active but no one ever came back.

You don't wait till the inactivity starts to update. You update while you're at a peak amount of players. This time don't open Friday unless you've undergone some changes, fixed bugs, added more quests, monsters, things to do, if you need ideas I'll give them to you as I'm pretty damn creative.

Its offline o.o
Opening at Friday 11/05 20:00.

You don't wait till the inactivity starts to update. You update while you're at a peak amount of players. This time don't open Friday unless you've undergone some changes, fixed bugs, added more quests, monsters, things to do, if you need ideas I'll give them to you as I'm pretty damn creative.
I had one bigger update at the peak, think you know that but maybe have forgot it. The server is being frequently updated during its downtime now and i would be happy to hear about your ideas as well.

perhaps if you atleast tested your ot before download and running it you wouldnt be forced to reset the ot several times #justsaying
The server was tested but there is always somethings that won't show up in a test that came later if you're unlucky.

First reset was because a bug that made people impossible to attack each other and they could also not login after a time, that bug came after 5 days of uptime.
Second reset was because of items that got abused that never either showed up at the tests.

The server isn't a run and download, so perhaps if you had logged in you would have seen that and wouldn't need to post your shitty comment, just saying ^_^

Last edited:
The ones who donated, will they get their donates/points back?
To add points back to every character will become a pretty big work, i am wondering of giving back donates to them who donated above 10€ with paypal or due to a script add points when reaching XXX level but only for the first 3 - 4 days.

So is it reset again LOOOL ?
It seems like you are only going everywhere to post junk, you knew i am resetting so why do you ask another time?
If you thought it was a new reset now again it isn't i am still talking about the same one.

*Update*
-Added 2 more quests-
-Added a raid room & 4 raids-
-2 staff members recruited-
-Removed the old trainers with new ones (not spoof trainers - anti logout zones doesn't exist)-
-Added more health & mana to the runes to make a better war feeling (maybe adding a base of ml/lvl to the runes)-
-Made the monsters a bit harder-
-Revamped smaller pieces of the map-
-Added a new manual event-
-Made some scripts shorter and cleaner-

Back