• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Huhuh 8.60 Custom Evo! | Starts 21st of July!

Huhuh

Huhuh.eu
Reaction score

REGISTER NOW!

_________________________________________________​

Exp Rates:
Exp rate 4000x
Exp from players 0x
Skill rate 100x
Magic rate 100x
Loot rate 50x
Many Custom quests such as:​
Xazer Quest
Waterfall Quest (really good mapped!)
A Dead Mans Quest
"Better then Xazer!?"Quest
The Wanted Quest
Gobil Quest
Warlord Sword Quest​

And many more in process!​

Huhuh
Eddan
Sebbe
Adolf Hitler
Gobiln
Annihilion

Priest of huhuh
Undead huhuh
Devil of huhuh

Being worked on:
VIP Island (Greater spawns, more and better quests, more houses etc.​
Guildwar, for those of you that wants to arrange your group-battles!​
Petter (Scripter)​
Marcus (God)

Some pictures:

Temple:

screenshot utility windows

free image hosting

Hunts:

image upload no compression

Training place:

screenshot by lightshot

Some quests:​

images

imgur

Q/a event room:

image hosting picasa
- - - Updated - - -

EDIT

Today (18/08-13) we had a big update!

We have fixed a few things and this is what came with the update.

* War system (Guildwars, fight guild vs guild, still some webpage bug thought..)

* New temple (Alot better than the old ones.)

* New training room (Alot better/smoother than the other one.)

* New Monsters tp room (Alot better than the old one.)

* 4 new monsters:
Firus (With spawn)
Djungle Ape (With spawn)
Lime Frog (With spawn)
Ice Troll (With spawn)

* New depot (South of temple)

* New dedicated host. (Now no lags and absolutly no random shutdowns.)

* Revamped the whole city floor.

Soon there will be zombie event too. We did not have time to fix that yet thought. Sorry.
BUMP~

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice server, i've been playing all restarts!, every time,my name was always "Huhuh Druid, Huhuh Sorc etc.." i recommend this server for everyone, top of the best servers is this one ! :D

Nice server, i've been playing all restarts!, every time,my name was always "Huhuh Druid, Huhuh Sorc etc.." i recommend this server for everyone, top of the best servers is this one ! :D
Im glad that you like it! And we can assure you that it won't be any restarts this time!

Made an account, look forward to playing on this server and I hope it goes well for the team.

We are haveing some trouble with our network resolver at the moment. We are working as hard and as quick as we can to fix this. We are really sorry for this, but as i said it's not us who screwed up, it's our host website. We will have to ask you to wait untill we have fixed this error. Launch postponed untill fixed. Kind Regards, Huhuh team. Once again we are terribly sorry for this.

We are haveing some trouble with our network resolver at the moment. We are working as hard and as quick as we can to fix this. We are really sorry for this, but as i said it's not us who screwed up, it's our host website. We will have to ask you to wait untill we have fixed this error. Launch postponed untill fixed. Kind Regards, Huhuh team. Once again we are terribly sorry for this.

Do you think the server will still be on within 2 hours?

Do you think the server will still be on within 2 hours?
I really hope so, but as i said it isn't up to us. We are on the phone with our website host and we are trying to fix this as soon as possible.
But we can't really set a time. But i promess you that we are doing our best to fix this.

Kind regards, Huhuh team.

I really hope so, but as i said it isn't up to us. We are on the phone with our website host and we are trying to fix this as soon as possible.
But we can't really set a time. But i promess you that we are doing our best to fix this.

Kind regards, Huhuh team.

Alright, I hope all goes well.

listen If You Search For Team Or Something This Is My Profile
When You Need Team Talk Me,Please Read This

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

GamePosition:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho