• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Illuminate 7.6

lluminate.no-ip.org! I pays 100 swedish krones to buy 50cc and i dident get it... they scam ppl at lluminate.no-ip.org don't evere play there!

My tips:
-make it easier stages highrer a bit,for example 10x till lvl 70,after 70-8x 80-6x 90-5x 100-999 x4
-7mana reg max for sorcerers per 3sec.with promo 7 mana per 2sec.
-3x pb for palladins,make them hit a bit more,same with knights.
-Dont forget about GS,they dont get haste in 7,4
-Change name,noone gonna play on illuminate,because u are keeping reset all time.

Soory for mistakes,im using french laptop;/

I will talk with him about stages etc. Hope he listen to me =p. If so im gonna play.

same with me,and others prolly. ;/

nvm,he run that without adver~ keeping same name,without client download on site.Rofl good luck

His server was always stable enough and it was best server 7.6 i've ever played and had so many fun.

yeah,i remember first edition 200peoples,with sammymy worr etc. was sick,but it cant be success if hes running it without adver~and with same name,for 1 year

I recommend this server. 0 lags, no ddoes, no crashes. Stable server with easy enough gameplay. Just come and play.

Back