• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Illuminate 7.6

can a gm give me a other link for the website instead this one. cause i can't enter this site for some reason. i just says it doesn't exist-,-

Higher rates and more people is what this server needs!

Higher rates are not needed. Its easy gameplay, monsters are delayed as on mastercores were for example so its easy to jump up down and kill them. Easy erver, fine wars, just ppl needed.

Try it guys. I talked with gm he will probably change rates between 1-50 lvl so it will be easier. But not yet.

I would love to play, but I dont want to waste time playing on a server thats dead/gonna die D;

I'd start playing again if you switched to 7.72 to eliminate at least a couple of people from using simple bots like evrebot and aimownage. Also i'd prefer SDS to be 2x considering it being quite low exp and most people go to battle/war at lvl 80-100 so 2x would allow you to carry more supplies.

Also you might wanna boost the exp to like 20x till level 100 then lower it.

Some changes needs to be made. Make loot rate 3x cause its too low, and I heard more ppl complaining about it. And maybe make the server client 7.72, cause thats better to attract people!

Bump, I would love to see some more players around here!

Back