• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Lassaron 8.54 | HIGH EXP | FAST ATTACK | EVENTS | FUN |

the server is offline anything wrong? i want to play please :)

EDit: ohh its online again good, ;o a new update lool how nice! awesome keep it up

Last edited:
This server is nothing without devil, you removed him and all the people are angry including me >.> , never try to ban a god u made

@up
What? the server is offline now, please open it , my name there is Hitler :)

Last edited:
He didnt get along with other staff members, he chose to leave.

serv is online, Uptime: 39h 2m

yeah its really cool server but alot of curropted staff members, tutor warrior is the worst staff i ever sow he is abusing his tutor because he is doing alot of wrong action such as namelocking people in the server without reason he namelocks and logs out, he namedlocked alot of people... please do something about him kick him even i made a meeting with all the tutors/senior they told me that he is abusing it and agree with me, so he should be removed and be placed by another one. He doesnt deserve playing here in the server. ty

I love lassaron very much. It is the coolest server ever. I just want to know, when will the server be on again?

Last edited:
I really need to know. please someone say when will the server be online again.

Why did you bump this thread? damn,
i shut the server down :p
il let you know if im developing somethin else.

EDIT: if you want to play thesame map, goto purefrag.pl

Last edited:
Back