• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey 7.72 Real map

I say to you guys, all come play this OT, its great! no corrupt shit, great xp rates, nice drop rates, 24/7 online ( not going down, just for server saves ). So id say, come and JOIN :D!

latey.no-ip.org

How did you know that? Thought you were not going to play?

If you want more people, advertise the server.. thats how easy it is.

Its not the players who should ad, the owner should. always have been, always will be ;)

Seems like yet again I already know more about your server than you :-/

it's not your players work to advise the server angel xD

How it's going? ;) did you fix the npcs? :p

You mean the real npc packadge? Well i remade one or two to fit the 0.6.3 SVN, gonna be working on the rest in a while when i feel i have more time to put in it..

Haven't seen you on msn for a while, been busy?

You mean the real npc packadge? Well i remade one or two to fit the 0.6.3 SVN, gonna be working on the rest in a while when i feel i have more time to put in it..

Haven't seen you on msn for a while, been busy?

Yeah I've been on vacation, I'm back now,, Mostly online on a msn thanks to a girl that want me there 24/7 x)

Nice to see you got ur server going again :D

Yeah I've been on vacation, I'm back now,, Mostly online on a msn thanks to a girl that want me there 24/7 x)

Nice to see you got ur server going again :D

Please tell me you went someplace warmer than sweden lol.. btw, first run down to the store today without a jacket! getting warmer!:peace:

Please tell me you went someplace warmer than sweden lol.. btw, first run down to the store today without a jacket! getting warmer!:peace:

hah.. actually I went north, I was invited to a huge party, and 2 of my brothers live to north so I kinda went to them for a week x)

about 200 Km north :D

Cold, not really, when I woke up the first day it was shiny as hell outside, and like 17c + in the shadows :eek:, just Wtf is this?! xD

It is kinda slow-midrate, but thats good!

@OT:

Found a couple of bugs today:
* Excaust - for example, you can use mort hur 2x after eachother really fast.
* Necro quest - It says you found a crown shield, but you get a blue robe. (also medusa & skully are missing)
* The king has wrong gender, lol.

Anyway, really lagfree and nice to play ;)

make the xp a bit higher, just like poldera high rate :)!

+ the only thing we need is more players so lets be patience ^^

make the xp a bit higher, just like poldera high rate :)!

+ the only thing we need is more players so lets be patience ^^

Stop whine damnit! Let Angel decide if it should be increased or not! make A suggestion instead of a thousands "Higher it!!!"...

Stop whine damnit! Let Angel decide if it should be increased or not! make A suggestion instead of a thousands "Higher it!!!"...

The problem with high exp stages is that once people get to be that high, they grow bored quickly because theres nothing to struggle for

I only quit when the server got no players like this. But ill be pacient, cuz the serv just went up yesterday, so maybe there will be more players

Back