• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Laxoria 8.31 teaser

Broedrost

Retard (H)
Reaction score
Laxoria soon up running! We're almost ready for public after lots of work.

Some general information:

*Protocol 8.31
*Hosted in Sweden (100/100 mbit, 4 gb ram etc.)
*24/7
*Training Monks
*Ability to donate and become VIP.
*It's real map, editet with new spawns, vip island, more detailed.
*There is always a staff member online
*Donations will be added shortly.
*IP: [will be added when the server is public]
*PORT: 7171
*You can buy vip vocations (which means possibility to use manarunes, teleport to vip island, faster mana gain, could use more weapons and lots of other things!) by using DaoPay, not PayPal, since we decided not to add it.

*Useful commands:
!online
/serverinfo
!buy "aol

New spells:

Will be added when the vip vocs are done.

*Rates:

Experience:
8-40 > 80x
41-60 > 50x
61-90 > 40x
91-110 > 25x
111-120 > 15x
121-155 > 9x
156-200 > 6x
200-xxx > 4x

Magic:
25x

Loot:
3x

Skill:
40x

It's usual pvp with pvp safe under 50.

*Screenshots:

Laxoriateaser1.jpg

Exotic adventures in the mountains of Hydras!

Laxoriateaser2.jpg

Ice cold hunt in Svargrond ;-)

Laxoriateaser3.jpg

Why not bring your friends to quest?

Laxoriateaser4.jpg

Watch out for thiefs!

We hope to see you there!

Kind regards, Laxoria staff.

Last edited:
:blink: look at the waterfall in the first picture xD

Another Rl map server-.-

:blink: look at the waterfall in the first picture xD

Another Rl map server-.-

I have no idea what you have against real map servers, but dont complain about that here. If you think it sucks, dont play it, alright?

Wow, 1 hydra spawn?
Anyway good luck.

gz you downloaded a realmap and posted shitty screens of places without mapping quality we've all seen before.

gz you downloaded a realmap and posted shitty screens of places without mapping quality we've all seen before.

You haven't seen any of our scriptings, vip island, quests and so on, you haven't tried it out yet, so please, be quite until then, thanks.

The server looks nice, but what is special with your server and why should we play there and not some other rlmap-server ?

You haven't seen any of our scriptings, vip island, quests and so on, you haven't tried it out yet, so please, be quite until then, thanks.

So, I'm guessing that you want to run the server and get money? That is what it sound like.

Me, as a GM of this server just want to have the server all day long online so we get good people to play and then we can enjoy the wars there will be hold.

If you want to have more functions you have to ability to buy VIP so u can use manarunes which can be used to lvl easier, faster etc. It's just a little thing to reduce of the costs of the hoster. You don't have to donate if you don't want to.

Btw Broed, wasn't it Laroxia?:p

showoff some impressive stuff then if you're so self-concious.

narozia wannabe, I MAK SERV CUZ MONEY MAKE.

Me and my friends wanted to play another server cuz Xazoria went off and we didn't want to wait for Flyde bringing it on again. We went looking for some other well rl map, but he said Narozia was just restarted and there where like 5 lvl 200's already. At Narozia u can buy everything lol, if you waste 5 euro you get 15 mil exp, so u go from lvl 8 to 100 or smth, that's not even fun.

As we say we have the ability to buy VIP for players who want to have better spawns if it's buzy and to reduce the cost.

And as we also said, you don't have to buy VIP.

I dno about our scriptings etc but we'll have good commands, fair GM's, good online times so we can have as much wars as possible, cuz that's why we play for.

Can u send me the server (A) xd

The server aint online yet, we just found out that the map we're using have way to much bugs, so we're starting over and copy some parts into the new one and bring it online asap.

The ip will be: laroxia.mine.nu (as will the site)

Hoping to bring you much fun^_^ and no, we will not give you our server.

You'll see =D

No, it aint, you'll see if you try it out.

We can't try it out, it's offline brainiac -.-
Damn, I've gotta correct you, you've gotta tell us whatever makes your server special, because it ain't the mapping, it's awful, give examples of the "great" scripts and the vip island, I doubt this server will get more than 10 players.

Yeah sure, you were the first one to make a real map server with donation system, haha fool.

Can u send me the server (A) xd

No I wont, it took us a long time to make this and we'll not just give it away for free.

We did our own real map with our own scripts and so on, could you tell me whats wannabe (except the map which is almost the same)?

showoff some impressive stuff then if you're so self-concious.

You'll see, lol.

We can't try it out, it's offline brainiac -.-
Damn, I've gotta correct you, you've gotta tell us whatever makes your server special, because it ain't the mapping, it's awful, give examples of the "great" scripts and the vip island, I doubt this server will get more than 10 players.

You werent correcting me? I just saw tips to add in my post, lol. And no, I wont, since it's a surprise.

I am just curious, you said Xazoria sucked..

But, why would you use the same exp stages then?

I am just curious, you said Xazoria sucked..

But, why would you use the same exp stages then?

The new Xazoria sucks, yeah, the last one I played on, remember? Never complaint about it (maybe I've been complaining about you as a cm but that's another thing). And the exp stages that are added here is not really true, we've modified them a little.

Good luck with Xazoria.

The new Xazoria sucks, yeah, the last one I played on, remember? Never complaint about it (maybe I've been complaining about you as a cm but that's another thing). And the exp stages that are added here is not really true, we've modified them a little.

Good luck with Xazoria.

Xazoria owns you =)

Bad luck with Lax (which is salmon in swedish) oria. Laxoria, you give out free salmons on it or?

Back