• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Lightonia 8.6 - One of the few serious Real Tibia Maps. Starts 1st Feburary 2014 16:00 PM

Almost 300 accounts have been created on Lightonia and still 15 hours to go!

hi I got an account and I dont know where I can log in to the game please help because i really want to play this server :/

You have to have an ip changer and you have to set it as client 8.6 and then join the server by using the ip-adress of Lightonia.com

you need to increase sorcerer/druid damages. almost everyone is a shitty EK and no one can kill them.
9 mages trapped 1 ek 150 in thais and they couldn't kill him... + the ek didn't have a sioer

you also need to change the points reward system. no one will get to level 350, or 500... and 250 will take a fucking while. its been open for almost 2 weeks and no one is level 200 yet.

The reason why i've put those rewards at those levels is because im trying to prove that the server is here to stay!

Alot of PayGol problems i see unanswered on the forum, Just like mine. GM isn't active anymore.
I would not invest this many time in it as i did, cause it all seems pretty worthless now , since their 150 Daily online , but obviously everyone MC's so that will be like 50 players online that are active on the same time.
Sudden Death Rune Damage is way to low , and the cooldown is way to high , this makes it a UE combo Server. So PVP Sucks. Paralyze Rune cooldown gone to 8 seconds. LOL anyway , my tips for GM

BE ACTIVE
BE ACTIVE
FIX THE BALANCE
And get your shit with paygol straightened out.

Well, thank you for your feedback.
To answer on your questions about the MC's, it has nothing do to with me, what kind of bots people use and for what reason.
Also to answer on your sudden death rune, the cooldown is on 2 seconds ( like real tibia )
and if you are confused about the spell damages, please check out the spell damage calculator and you'll see the damage fits in perfect for every vocation and spell http://www.tibia-stats.com/index.php?akcja=spellDmgCalc
Also, the paralyze rune has been on 8 seconds cooldown for about a week, i just announced it recently and suddenly the chaos broke out.
I am active, i get loads of mails were i fix the server and the PayGol issue is on your/PayGols side as the payment works perfectly fine for the majority and myself.
Also, the forum remains uanswered, since i usually log-in to the gamemaster and help the player in-game instead.

Have a good day!

Hello Lightonia,

I've been playing this server since yesterday and I must say, I actually like it. Normally if I play on a OT server people are like level 300 ++ and instant kill me. Well, I've met 2 players on Lightonia that tried to kill me and it was fun. I wasn't able to out heal them, but I just love trolling them. Wasted 30 mins of their lives :].

Oohh, could you put the server back online? :)

Kind Regards

Hello Lightonia,

I've been playing this server since yesterday and I must say, I actually like it. Normally if I play on a OT server people are like level 300 ++ and instant kill me. Well, I've met 2 players on Lightonia that tried to kill me and it was fun. I wasn't able to out heal them, but I just love trolling them. Wasted 30 mins of their lives :].

Kind Regards

I do that as well on OT's. Idk why, but some players really offering like 30min to 1h chasing one player. I would never do it lol xD

Hello Lightonia,

Kind Regards

Dont worry its not you're PVP skill.

Its the PVP-system in this OT :) , why not mention your Knight or Paladin ?

Well, thank you for your feedback.
To answer on your questions about the MC's, it has nothing do to with me, what kind of bots people use and for what reason.
Also to answer on your sudden death rune, the cooldown is on 2 seconds ( like real tibia )
and if you are confused about the spell damages, please check out the spell damage calculator and you'll see the damage fits in perfect for every vocation and spell http://www.tibia-stats.com/index.php?akcja=spellDmgCalc
Also, the paralyze rune has been on 8 seconds cooldown for about a week, i just announced it recently and suddenly the chaos broke out.
I am active, i get loads of mails were i fix the server and the PayGol issue is on your/PayGols side as the payment works perfectly fine for the majority and myself.
Also, the forum remains uanswered, since i usually log-in to the gamemaster and help the player in-game instead.

Have a good day!

Trying to have a good day but the server is Offline..

Back