• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

Looking forward to the donation houses to come ;)

Looking forward to the donation houses to come ;)

They're currently being made. We will have about 60 donation houses, wish 3 variaties. The monsters haven't been chosen yet, but it can be e.g (Grims, Undead dragons, Demons, pretty large spawns) or something like that :p it's gonna be expensive though. Will make a vote for the monsters on the Facebook fan page.

Last edited:
you haveto save one for me, promise me rohan!
it was my idea :D

send me a private message if they are ingame and I will buy one for sure :D

how will we be able to choose our monsters in spawn?
by pulling a lether or tell you and you add it on mapeditor?

GREAT,
DAMON!

ANYWAY, DONT MAKE THIS MISTAKE!!!
If there will be choosen most pouplar 3 monsters on facebook you wont sell as much donation houses as you could.
because low level players cant hunt most monsters advised on facebook..
there should be a low level/mid level and high level spawn if ya know what i mean, to meet everyones responsibilities :D

We will be making 3 different types of houses. The houses will be same tho, just the spawns will contain different monsters. The monster's are currently being voted at that link. You will be able to purchase a parchment from website, which you trade with in game staff for a donation house.
@ur misstake,
low levels? dude, takes less than a few hours to get level 200~, and at that level you can easily kill the monsters suggested at facebook (medusas, grim reapers etc.)

Last edited:
It hasn't been decided yet, but as its limited etc. it will be Alot. The prices being discussed atm is points worth 30-80 €. the spawns will bw big enough to hold several ppl, but recommended 1- 2 for best EXP/h.

i think i would buy it for 40€ no more, sry :/ hope it is for 30-40 euros :D

Well we will be having events and contests in game as well as at the forum. One will be held here in this thread, one at masiyah section at rohan-ots forum, and several in game :) the price would be around 50 € for them tho.

what ya mean with "one"`:D
dont understand it :/

One contest :) might be something like best screenshot, best fishing level or whatever some random events now and then.

I will buy it for sure :=)

Last edited:
Lets start with leveling + hunting places :

Hunting places are not so unique. Me as a lvl 300+ have nowhere to hunt. I have demons,but theres a shit load of ppl there. ( Make exp doors )
Make some unique VIP Spawns that u customly made. Dont just teleport ppl to okolnir when they walk in the frost dragon spawn. ( 1 example )
For me,lvl should go a bit faster until 350,its pretty slow atm ( Dont flame,its just for me ) . Because all the wars/pks.

Vocations ;

Mages :

Mages need to hit a little less with their sds,2 mages can easily combo 1,8k on ppl,and no vocation can heal that much. So 2 mages can pretty much own everyone in the server. ( p. s ; mages need to have some added mana regen on their robes. Too weak atm. )

Pallys ;

Pallys need to have some + haste. Add some like + 50 speed on their don weapon.
Exura san should heal more as u get lvls,not just mglvls. I not think its fair that a lvl 250 heals 1,3k and lvl 450 with + 10 more mglvls 1,5k

Knights ;

Knights should have their damage reduced by just a little bit. And their exana mort increased,since exana mort is pretty useless atm,and 900 pot healing is nothing in wars.

That would be all. Please dont flame,im just here to tell u how i see it. If u like it,fine,leave a comment. If not,dont leave any comments.