• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

only sad thing is everywhere are bots, and if u go hunt somewhere for like 5mins u got pked by 5ppl. (u only die if u dont have pvp skills lOL)

Anyway good server but i didnt like the newer updates

I joined some days ago,
awesome server, hope there won't be any reset rohan ?
I donated 30 euros, hell yeah!

Cyro are you playing, whats your ingame name?

Cyro but I left the server cause of a problem and lost my eq and shit and my ally guild was fucked up :)

and I dont think there will be a reset when there are 400 players playing :D

okay ;/
please join again !

@Cyro:
IF YOU JOIN AGAIN YOU WILL GET shop armor/legs/shield/weapon from me !
i got 1000 points!

awesome server!

2d1pgl1.png

Rohan, one website bug found :D
On website im "epic druid" but ingame im royal paladin...
anyway GREAT OT!

Level 200 ;)

2gu9lhk.png

Would be great to see some otlanders there :)
Therefore i can invite you to the "Guild of Brothers" which is only for friends, loyal to the end...
Established today the 3th February 2012!
a lvl 336 may join soon and another 300+ :D omg im only 200+!
going off for today see ya tomorrow 8pm europe time :D

Imo he should increase frags needed for redskull significantly because there is so many players online nowadays that 12/day is simply too low... What are your opinions guys?

Btw damon the fire walking boots gives regen more than soft :)

okay, thank you ;)

Rohan,
since the vip spawns are very full, even those with tokens, I have an idea:
Lets make it like i have seen it on another server:
Make players able buy some houses for points like 300 points.
In those houses they should have like 3 own little spawns and they can request monster they want in them.
If they get higher level and want other monster they can reuest new monsters but like 1 request per week.. therefore just message you or staff ingame or write you e-mail maybee?
just a basic idea :D

Kind Regards,
Damon

btw. ctf teleport did not work today :/
but anyway:

MASIYAH.SE BEST REAL MAP SERVER!

2yyw38x.png

Last edited:
I agree with Damon. Lets say,make the price around 150,and players can buy a house + a private spawn in it,u just lets say copy a spawn,and put it in their house :) Or make a lever that makes monsters :)

Back