• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

I was very interested in playing on this server, I've just returned to playing tibia but the new-classic tibia stuff isn't really my thing it seems. But before downloading the server I used the virustotal website to scan the client and it pinged for 3 different stuff:

DrWeb ________________ Trojan.Inject1.63523
McAfee ________________ Artemis!B4B9AA14B467
McAfee-GW-Edition________ Artemis!B4B9AA14B467
Zillya __________________ Trojan.Bladabindi.Win32.59724

Is it something on my PC that infected the files (which are still on the .rar file) or something else?
Thank you in advance.

I was very interested in playing on this server, I've just returned to playing tibia but the new-classic tibia stuff isn't really my thing it seems. But before downloading the server I used the virustotal website to scan the client and it pinged for 3 different stuff:

DrWeb ________________ Trojan.Inject1.63523
McAfee ________________ Artemis!B4B9AA14B467
McAfee-GW-Edition________ Artemis!B4B9AA14B467
Zillya __________________ Trojan.Bladabindi.Win32.59724

Is it something on my PC that infected the files (which are still on the .rar file) or something else?
Thank you in advance.
I'm using it myself and I'm sure it's a false-positive warning. However if you can't trust it you can always use an IP changer (E.g otlands) and original tibia client from http://www.tibia-client.net/

Love Masiyah, Favorite OT for me and my friends we always played here, Sadly no one has time anymore. :'c

@RoHaN-OTs Maybe remember my char name ? Kolhydrater. :D

• Zombie event (20 points)
  • Deathmatch event (5 points)
  • CTF event (5 points)
1 useful item cost 150++..

EDIT : Or well other ways to get points too should be enought then :D xD good luck with masiyah :D

Last edited:
  • Zombie event (20 points)
  • Deathmatch event (5 points)
  • CTF event (5 points)
1 useful item cost 150++..

EDIT : Or well other ways to get points too should be enought then :D xD good luck with masiyah :D
You are aware those events occur twice a day and there are 5 other ways to get points too you didnt mention from the page? Well thanks :D xD!

You are aware those events occur twice a day and there are 5 other ways to get points too you didnt mention from the page? Well thanks :D xD!
hello i have a problem i can't open Masiyah.se in Chrome can you tell me why it says

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

i suggest you should make the stages more easier!!

@RoHaN-OTs
When im trying playing rohan ots ( Games )
Its says you are slow
but i did less than 2 sec
and the question left remain constant !!