• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

I remember playing here :p Was fun back in the days^^ I even had a don castle or house or wutever but think they got removed from the game xD

@RoHaN-OTs I wanted to play today but some pussy stole my name. :( Kolhydrater
He's inactive anyways so I changed his name, feel free to create another character or change your current one ;)
I remember playing here :p Was fun back in the days^^ I even had a don castle or house or wutever but think they got removed from the game xD
Yeah they were removed as they were too op, but they're back now and fine-tuned with balance. You can hunt there a maximum of 10hours a day :) If you'll want to join again in future PM me and I'll get you one.

He's inactive anyways so I changed his name, feel free to create another character or change your current one ;)

Yeah they were removed as they were too op, but they're back now and fine-tuned with balance. You can hunt there a maximum of 10hours a day :) If you'll want to join again in future PM me and I'll get you one.
Haha nice to hear mate :) Atm I am hoping for some fun OX but maybe after I will surely take you up on that offer :)

I remember play there too @Damon. Cykotitan gives 9999999 points to me, good days.
Haha lool dont remember that but I was playing aroudn that time when the don houses were implented as I was the one suggesting them at that time hehe xD

Haha lool dont remember that but I was playing aroudn that time when the don houses were implented as I was the one suggesting them at that time hehe xD

I got a fucking powered on masiyah back five years ago, I had like 20 guys with full donate items, without life and ready for war 24/7, also everyone has a castle with rune npc, xDD. Nice memories.

Everyone has been added 7 VIP days and 30 Premium points to compensate the minor lags past couple of days.
Also glad to announce we will have our own Twitch Team by monday!
Stay tuned.

Everyone has been added 7 VIP days and 30 Premium points to compensate the minor lags past couple of days.
Also glad to announce we will have our own Twitch Team by monday!
Stay tuned.
Sounds awesome! Keep it up :D