• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

and godomir is just a mad kid which is frustrated ( saw it alrdy on his old char comment in season 1 ) - rage - cry - cry - cry - ragequit thats how godomirs life goes

Also, OT is pretty fun to play, I recommend it to everyone.

It's pretty addictive, since tons of goals to do, guild based OT, shitton of hunting grounds, cool spells.

A lot of undone work tho, but nothing hard to fix.

@Kosta65 Won't comment anything, except, yeah we're all frustrated sometimes.

Not sure what's going on, but I can confirm GM Arthevariel is pretty much power-hungry guy and a bit frustrated (about everything). Seems pretty depressed. I assume you are talking about him? (Since he's a Polish guy) , if not , I'm still willing to share my opinions about this staff member.

Having a hard time in real life usually makes us counterproductive in-game (in my case too). But constantly having the same issue, idk dood... Seems pretty bad.

Which is definitely not case for other staff members (they do the great job and pretty decent communication with clients).

/Godomir

Comes out from a guy that constantly got problem with everyone on the server and quits playing because some monster gets buffed, claiming that he will never come back and here we go, you still playing =) also I can assure you that my real life is most likely in much better place than yours.

I came back cuz it fits me now. I quitted because you abused it from perspective of corruption.

Seems like everyone got problem with YOU Adam aka Art aka Arthevariel.

And please, for the love of God, stop ruining the business with your drama. Let dat RoHaN hustle. He don't need teenage girls ruining his stuff around.

@Fred Beron
Your ignorant tantrum post has no meaning & is full of false "statements/accusations" which don't even deserve a response.
However I must state Arthevariel handled the situation in game well as you were warned several times to quit ranting in help chat for over an hour (I've seen logs) prior to the banishment, but hey, at least you tried.
Your refund request has been granted.
Merry christmas!

@Fred Beron
Your ignorant tantrum post has no meaning & is full of false "statements/accusations" which don't even deserve a response.
However I must state Arthevariel handled the situation in game well as you were warned several times to quit ranting in help chat for over an hour (I've seen logs) prior to the banishment, but hey, at least you tried.
Merry christmas!
I only like your ot's because if people ask for a refund you do it, and you also give people plenty of chances to get free points.

Recommended OT.

@Fred Beron
Merry christmas!
MWvtSZe.gif

I checked rules and there isnt anything written about scamming, but I'll post this anyway.
Basically today i've done my daily task and recieved mystery gift, from that mystery gift i've got blessed shield, I was quite happy with that since its worth a lot. So i decided to sell this shield and 5 minutes after posting in trade channel a guy msged me. He wanted to give me 100 points voucher but obviously i didnt trade since its worth much more. The guy was persistent to buy this shield so he traded me 2 100 pp vouchers that i've seen and looked to be sure its not fake, it was indeed 2 pp vouchers. His english wasnt very good so i thought hey he could be a stupid kid and trade me 2 vouchers for this shield. Right when i wanted to click accept he canceled the trade. I said i'll accept 2 pp vouchers for the shield, so he traded me again like 3-4 sec later and in the bag there were 2 "100 pp vouchers". I didnt wanna look at them because thats how they look, I mean what could it be except vouchers. I clicked accept and he did too, so i opened the bag he gave me all happy and stuff until i looked at the vouchers : "15:29 You see a lottery ticket." Boom just like that 15-20kk gone and the guy that traded me this too.

Im not sure if you will do anything about this(RoHaN) but I want to warn other people to be careful doing trades with shady people as you might get scammed like me. Also the guy's name was "Minemosynee". Also i've got proof that i've recieved blessed shield from the mystery gift,screenshotted our conversation and also that he had showed me pp vouchers before sneaking in lottery tickets. I know that it was all my fault for getting outsmarted but incase you wanted to restore my item(plx :( ) and ban the guy that scammed me, i'll be happy to show you the screenshots.

I used to do this ages ago, hahahaha. It's legal to scamm, just sharpen yourself next time :p

I checked rules and there isnt anything written about scamming, but I'll post this anyway.
Basically today i've done my daily task and recieved mystery gift, from that mystery gift i've got blessed shield, I was quite happy with that since its worth a lot. So i decided to sell this shield and 5 minutes after posting in trade channel a guy msged me. He wanted to give me 100 points voucher but obviously i didnt trade since its worth much more. The guy was persistent to buy this shield so he traded me 2 100 pp vouchers that i've seen and looked to be sure its not fake, it was indeed 2 pp vouchers. His english wasnt very good so i thought hey he could be a stupid kid and trade me 2 vouchers for this shield. Right when i wanted to click accept he canceled the trade. I said i'll accept 2 pp vouchers for the shield, so he traded me again like 3-4 sec later and in the bag there were 2 "100 pp vouchers". I didnt wanna look at them because thats how they look, I mean what could it be except vouchers. I clicked accept and he did too, so i opened the bag he gave me all happy and stuff until i looked at the vouchers : "15:29 You see a lottery ticket." Boom just like that 15-20kk gone and the guy that traded me this too.

Im not sure if you will do anything about this(RoHaN) but I want to warn other people to be careful doing trades with shady people as you might get scammed like me. Also the guy's name was "Minemosynee". Also i've got proof that i've recieved blessed shield from the mystery gift,screenshotted our conversation and also that he had showed me pp vouchers before sneaking in lottery tickets. I know that it was all my fault for getting outsmarted but incase you wanted to restore my item(plx :( ) and ban the guy that scammed me, i'll be happy to show you the screenshots.
Waaait.. So you ARE PLAYING and DID NOT TELL ME?

i started play masiyah from 4 days ago its very nice work ..
but i have idea about stamina refill ..
when player stay in training area for 10 minutes get one stamina minute i think that will be nice idea..
and i have one more idea about donation items if u want to exchange items for point u can but u will get 75% from items price..

example
if i have items cost 100 point and i want to exchange it i will get only 75 point (75%).