• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

i started play masiyah from 4 days ago its very nice work ..
but i have idea about stamina refill ..
when player stay in training area for 10 minutes get one stamina minute i think that will be nice idea..
and i have one more idea about donation items if u want to exchange items for point u can but u will get 75% from items price..

example
if i have items cost 100 point and i want to exchange it i will get only 75 point (75%).
You already get loads of stamina when you die. So if you don't want to use a stamina doll, Just ask your friends to kill you once or twice, Then you'll get a bunch of stamina.

You already get loads of stamina when you die. So if you don't want to use a stamina doll, Just ask your friends to kill you once or twice, Then you'll get a bunch of stamina.
do u think that good idea to call my friends to kill me ?? but i can training and get some stamina that sound good

do u think that good idea to call my friends to kill me ?? but i can training and get some stamina that sound good
Yes, I think that is a good idea. Training and getting stamina is pointless when we have a system like this. If a player kills you, You lose maybe 1 level, Then you get full stamina, And you can get 10+ levels with that stamina. Only after like level 350 or 400, You need to use stamina dolls.

So yesterday i was skilling my magic level and around 21:00 (9 PM) i x-logged at trainers just to come back tommorow morning with this:
583eef2db00f40f5bf2736aea51754d5.png

Huh? any explanation?

RoHaN-OTs first i asked ur staff {tutors} if selling elf scripts allowed or no they told me yes its oki if you have this script and ur Cm msg me and told me to stop sell it please i told him oki and than i got banned idk why i banned if ur tutors told me is allowed to sell scripts, please answer me why i banned if ur staff told me its allowed to sell???????????!!!!!!!!!1111

RoHaN-OTs first i asked ur staff {tutors} if selling elf scripts allowed or no they told me yes its oki if you have this script and ur Cm msg me and told me to stop sell it please i told him oki and than i got banned idk why i banned if ur tutors told me is allowed to sell scripts, please answer me why i banned if ur staff told me its allowed to sell???????????!!!!!!!!!1111
calm ur tits dude. First of all maybe the tutors missunderstood you.

And next time read the rules:

Distribution of illegal software - Distribution of shady and illegal software other than elfbot from the main website.
Punishment: Banishment.

^^^ I think this is the same you are selling scripts instead of giving them out.

i think u are the one want to calm his tits not me don't tell me read rules tell staff that i asked and they answer so no failt on me baby next time talk with more respect or shut up better

i think u are the one want to calm his tits not me don't tell me read rules tell staff that i asked and they answer so no failt on me baby next time talk with more respect or shut up better
Yea, Please don't post more. Your English is absolute trash.

and anyway idc about masiyah anymore me and all my friends
Yea, Please don't post more. Your English is absolute trash.
really ??? woooooooooow i have to go school and learn english to play game ??? i hate noob like u really noobs

and anyway idc about masiyah anymore me and all my friends

really ??? woooooooooow i have to go school and learn english to play game ??? i hate noob like u really noobs
let me ask you, why did u even sell scripts. so easy to script scripts for elfbot lel

and on google u can find every script u need

let me ask you, why did u even sell scripts. so easy to script scripts for elfbot lel

and on google u can find every script u need

k give me anti afk monster script for masiyah ??? go search in google and give me it

Looking forward to play!

If you need help or anyone to play with my name is Kolhydrater. ^^

If anyone is wondering:

Changelog from Season 2:
  • List of some changes from season 2:
  • Guild war arenas has been updated with the ability to disable certain items if they're deemed unecesarry.
  • ANTI-AFK can now be bypassed with the use of gold.
  • Ascended promotions now give different stats than previously.
  • Certain custom items have been updated/changed, stats can be found on wikia.
  • The experience lost when dying in a guild war has been decreased.
  • Last Man standing and Deathmatch has been changed to require more focus and being interactive.
  • Guild war event has been updated to be a lot more interactive and statistics of top 10 damage dealers will be shown on the website.
  • Stamina is now recovered while in trainers and standing in PZ.
  • A forum will soon be available.
  • A lot less drastic exp buffs.
  • More achievements added.
  • Super duper & VIP spawns have been drastically improved.
  • Close to every custom quest has been updated and added a plenty more unique features/riddles to solve!
  • Two new events around the corner.
  • New task NPC.
  • Optional Gameguard anti-bot feature will be introduced that yields exp bonus and more.
  • Re-adjusted level requirements for everything such as events, spells, quests etc.

And a trailer from last year:

mony is money mony mony reset is mony !!
The community have been requesting for a reset for a while now. And the player count dropped for every day that passed. But you can always play the OT without having donation items it works aswell.