• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

Im trying to connect to the server and connection is timed out for me.
Both for Your client and official 8.6
Got any ideas what to do ?

Dear Masiyans,
The following updates are now live on the server since I last posted here:
  • Super spawns - Lowered the cost of entering Super spawns to 50 game tokens.
  • Anti AFK System in CTF event - We have added an Anti AFK System in the Capture The Flag event, which will punish you with jail time for AFKing in the event.
  • GameGuard only achievements - 4 new achievements have been added. Those are GameGuard exclusive, thus can only be earned by using the GameGuard client.
  • Changed the way the Anti AFK question is asked - It has come to our attention that players could sometimes become unable to move because of the informational popup in which the question was asked. This problem should be resolved now, additionally prevented bots from being able to read out the mathematical question.
  • Delay between advertisement messages - We have added a 1 minute delay between messages in the advertisement channel. This should make it more comfortable to read through messages.
  • Prevented the use of "Paralyze beam" in the Zombie event - You can now no longer use the spell "Paralyze beam", also known as "exevo ani hur" in the zombie event.
  • Removed the lottery tickets from NPC Sandra - The lottery tickets which were required to earn the first summoner addon, or first mage addon if your character is female have been removed. Sandra will now roll a dice for you instead and determine if you won the lottery that way.
  • Ability to sell characters - You can now sell one of your characters for premium points. You will receive 80% of the final bid that other players placed on your character in premium points. It costs merely 10 points to sell your own character that is above level 300 and it is added to auctions within 48 hours. You will receive 80% of the final bid that other players placed on your character in premium points. You can sell your character at your account page next to the edit/delete button.
  • Forum to be launched in the evening - We have finished up our forum and are planning to launch it in the evening, after a few final polishing touches. The RoHaN-OTs.com website will be temporarily unavailable until then.
  • Loot Bonus Essences - Creatures on Masiyah now have a chance to spawn a monster essence after being killed. By stepping on this essence you will reap it's loot buff reward.
    Certain equipment and stats can increase the chance of getting an essence!
    Essences will double your loot rate for a limited amount of time.
  • Random lottery - The random 20 minutes lottery contest is now availible exclusively for GameGuard users.
We have for the first time also launched our very own Forum! Read more about it at: News

We're also hosting a contest which ends on 26th of July. The objective is to earn as many achievements as possible until then.
Keep in mind not all the achievements can be easily found on the website because they're secret, so keep exploring!
Rewards:
  • 1st place: Deluxe castle
  • 2nd place: Normal castle
As always, 3x 150 points codes being shared to celebrate this patch!

Key: 09xycsmz9pO7GjSx6aSeQmOcghwMsOHtYe2aGoKQOyYuSQ1Z0UeRg24xkBjMq1go
Key: gjzXHkNvSL0LC1KDWZuc1zJla38A4oYkHxhpS4VKQVwsXh5TgA5i9PDjSMUXbThT
Key: rzijEe3u9AX7S309D6rNW57PR1M2U4VlDeEhsIMCjKJbNKkrRLeORlDImpKhtGD7

Redeem at:
Masiyah

Code:
Key: unfl77EDoSOYNPeTkJIAZyzRYie3Q7IlvXHD5mgue5s2UGVfpEPpdpgbHufyCXT8
Key: VBM0X2uc8Xe2Dai3P8s3xJefeuNQrHYmjKngNStVPIYtThxIp0LWJ0cXv0OWHMj1
2x 150 points keys!
Redeem at: Masiyah

Less than 3 hours remaining untill next season starts!
2x 150 points codes giveaway to the first ones who redeem them:

Code:
Key: ouAkAHQUsjiNTiF4EgM5t2a7ANUB2FIq9jKK0BEtUWhNfWSUdFZGIaOiXJTZoCqy
Key: VaiWLXpGUGu9Dn3R23yLdm3a5XauzA2uLkqxhQecxIlb5p38sBTGXWR3T2xtCAXo

Giveaway contest:
What spell do Ascended Elder Druids gain upon ascension?

Hint:
Masiyah Wikia

Respond in PM to me, everyone with correct answer before 6pm CET will receive a unique 150 points code! :)

Friendly bump!

22:39 New record: 665 players are logged in.

23:55 New record: 680 players are logged in.

Randomy 2 more 250 point codes giveaway for the new record.

Code:
Key: YVpgDS2X0q8gX5rwkXoBy8pAipHkILpGGOXjH0hIrpZpvqVPokrXtQxLff6Y0vFG
Key: kD01DiK5HJucap2yJtvdk3Zzi5yjAdZVQ0WuiHz0q3dAsf9cJFq3JpC2ubl4ol0f

Hope to see you on board!

New record: 934 players are logged in.
2 more giveaway keys!
Code:
Key: ftpo4v8soCST8OBue9APD3dsHaNwfHsvaRTfn2ILEBFMpghDqRt4UGwCRj870ACb
Key: swqPy9BcKgZawgOW7h02YxEPQNWRnz2Q6tFEDgRowQy37m0eD1hByVrpIog6XjW3

In order to celebrate the new season (starting tomorrow 18:00 CEST) I'll be handing out 2 giveaway keys worth 150 points each, first come first serve :)

Key: DWmSKHjmukKE0PoWThOlZW1y4JQBgPwTMSLxA5T4pDJqt7mnpaIp7JXctONJDkD
Key: qdoXOtRTTvCjYKGmaR4zYOwaikY2YjFpw3mlxderJRLHCr4Mi9lhXSsgdricKXBh

Next giveaway might be a trivia in a few hours if there's interest & we will do plenty more giveaways before launch, stay tuned.

unknown.png

Trivia - Event
First person to answer the upcoming question correctly, will receive a 150 points voucher! If you wish to enter message me in private with your answer to be able to win.

How can you reach the Dwarf Kingdom without VIP?

In order to celebrate the new season (starting today 18:00 CEST) I'll be handing out 2 giveaway keys worth 150 points each, first come first serve :)

Key: bQNu3CnbVhBjl2jKx8m9DUbxhSYdtiZE9M9cowokO0E93XUA6gKJbVhsNfGhyFWH
Key: r5UQCjbqjPzmMtXSKHCVCTop95HHLDpdIj3kCeLV4kiQOfJzWlvyfUYoZF6KivX1

unknown.png

Last edited:
In order to celebrate the new season (starting today 18:00 CEST) I'll be handing out 2 giveaway keys worth 150 points each, first come first serve

Key: pKsVdDm5QrUQdSwegJrge38a4t3iRs5gcycqbyv1ZqSdjosz7UPmXYw1sAjj3pzg
Key: AmYO5u8vUo2EWNHaFepwcBhnTrprVd3wz1kFvtaqSc4O0MYG0ncdZuBSW0kSenpN

Last edited: