• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masiyah 8.6 |Masiyah.se| Anti-bot GameGuard | Free Points | PIN System | Custom Real Map |

199 not 999

Individual DDoS Protection
Individual DDoS Protection

Individual 10 gbit/s+ DDoS Protection Suite.

Full Managed DDoS Protection with 100% uptime guarantee for Corporate clients.

We use 95% burstable billing scheme for this package.

* Protection against all types of ddos attacks for all TCP and UDP ports and services.
* Managed DNS and Web Caching Service (optional);
* DDoS Protection against attacks up to 24 gbit/s;
* 100% Money Back Guarantee.
* SLA agreement;

Price: ASK / 24 Hours Setup; Emergency Setup is possible.
Contact them for the price :)

@amiroslo, not joking I can afford it, hopefully if the server keeps growing I can afford to keep the protection as well..

Most of the host providers have less than 10Gbps, gz rohan, how much you earn per month with ots that you can afford it?

Hi lanceq xD Ty, I don't get any 'fixed payment' it varies from $500-$1800 nowdays (excluding dedi cost, tax, advertisement etc.)

Seems like a fun server, but when I tried to play, couldn't get passed level 80 because of temple/depot camping.

In my opinion, that ruins a lot of fun for new comers. If you don't want new people to experience your server, then do nothing about this.

Seems like a fun server, but when I tried to play, couldn't get passed level 80 because of temple/depot camping.

In my opinion, that ruins a lot of fun for new comers. If you don't want new people to experience your server, then do nothing about this.
Thanks for the feedback, I know that has always been a problem in almost every real map server.. I'll for sure do something about it, if you have some ideas feel free to contribute! :)

If he means that you can't move properly at thais because of pks then just add same teleports/npcs that are in thais to some other/maybe all other cities and let them easily choose their home city when they create new character.

Also try to find solution to bugged captains on almost every boat. Captain doesn't tp you to destination even tough you say eveything right and then I need to say "bye, hi, thais(?),bye,hi...." several times before it works, this happens quite a lot and sometimes it tps me to somewhere else and not to the destination I wanted.

Btw. pretty hardcore ddos protection :D props to you

Great serv,
i got donation house but atm a little busy with school :D
Keep it up rohan, you are legend!

^Aren't there enough TPs?? :p I'll look into that captain thing, & thanks :)
Don't forget to check out the
I mean that if you havent put those same tps that are in thais dp to all other city dps yet then you should do it so all players aren't forced to have thais as their home city.
Btw. I posted some of my ideas to rohan-ots forums, check them out, I wrote some ideas about how you could make paladins more balanced and so on.