• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masserv Thais War 7.4 (24/7)

i'm v. laggy (in uk)

you need to lower knights ml (they're using mw xd)

knights damage is far too high

you need to make regular map clean (you don't need to firebomb to trap ppl because of all the corpses under you)

need to add open areas south, north, east of thais (the city is crammed) [just make them same open as normal map no gs or w/e]

ye remove those giant spiders north they don't make sense. make a nice open field (just the regular thais map)

and ppl can buy houses on ur server?lol?
make houses war place!

btw i see people getting close to 70. im fine they get that. but isn't it abit unfair for the new people who are just starting. some of those 60+ are just walking around and burst ue everyone. shouldn't there be a limit with the exp rate ?

aint hard for the low lvls to get lvl, out ue lvl dedek out ue dedek lvl, then ur the "high" lvl

holy fuck this thing is laggy

this is an understatement xd

@admin, you need to rethink lots of things: host, map, lvls. what i do like is that it encourages people to use utamo vita rather than just healing

also you need more than 1 npc

fix ladders too

+make fixed mag lvls, not many ppl can be assed working on a character they just want to fight on a decently fair characters

remove all the sewer grates near depot.

just trying to help xd

Last edited:
04:33 You advanced from Level 102 to Level 103.

04:59 You advanced from Level 109 to Level 110.

Last edited:
there should be a max level, that's just fucked up that some people are level 100 and some are 50-60

Point out where they were botting, otherwise that video is useless. Unless they shot sds under roofs, just hitting with every sd isn't enough proof.

I have alot of work todo indeed, however im working alot and wont get home today. Hopefully I will have som time tomorrow. I am also increasing the bandwith soon.

/Massen

Back