• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Masserv Thais War 7.4 (24/7)

u really need to reset it, last night u didnt lose any lvls so thats why ppl got 100+ becouse like 15 ppl ran out and UE'd and died for hours

Now you should make everyone loose levels when they die, cause I do, nobody else does.

Is server offline for good or just temporary?

Temporary, Im fixing bugs and correcting this exp bug. The server will be back soon. Sorry for the downtime.

//Massen

Alright sorry about the downtime. Some updates has been made inclusing a reset.

Here is the changelog:

* Giant spiders north of Thais has been removed
* Exp bug solved, due to this error all levels had to be reset back to 50
* Knights will now start with magic level 7 instead of 9
* Another shop added inside depot
* You are now able to buy mana fluids via a switch in depot
* Corpses wasn't removed upon mapclean. They decay much faster now instead
* Knights and paladins damage decreased slightly
* Manafluids max mana it will give has been slightly decreased, however the lowest ammount has been increased.
* The damage of ultimate explosion has been lowered by 4%
* The ammount of mana gained each "tick" has been lowered for all vocations
* The ammount of extra mana and hp gained from soft boots has also been lowered

The server is now online!

//Massen

Last edited:
reset the characters so everybody will have the same ml/skills, my ml is lower than 50, i seen knight with higherml than 7 and so on.

nvm, seems like u fixed it

Some spells need fixing. You should only be able to disintegrate tiles next to you. Mass heal radius should be larger. Great energy beam should be longer, you should be able to shoot 1 tile off screen.

Ladders also shouldn't be blockable by items being on its slot like a rope hole is.

How can a paladin (Moriaks) be faster than a sorcerer?? utani hur vs utani gran hur :mad:

Not sure, perhaps a time ring?

About the lag, the server will get better internet connection soon.

//Massen

Where has the server disppeared to? me and my buddies would like a war server to play on....there are no 7.4-7.6 war server left on the planet :'(
What is the world coming to...

Regards Babek

Where has the server disppeared to? me and my buddies would like a war server to play on....there are no 7.4-7.6 war server left on the planet :'(
What is the world coming to...

Regards Babek

fear not!

originaltibia.com

There seems to be some network problems currently. Im working on fixing this

Edit: Should be resolved now

Back