• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] MasterCores 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunCraft

Reaction score
I've been asked by a few players to rehost MasterCores and also to fine tune it and fix the glitches that were known.
Apparently it's what I've done with my own game Gun-Craft.com that made people think MasterCores will be in good hands with me.

So before I do too much, I want to know how much support I got on this, therefor I made an IP-sign on the GunCraft homepage, to count real signs myself instead of trusting polls here on OTLand, the sign is rather easy, just click "sign" and you're on the sign list, if you want you may add email address but it's up to you!
the email is to make me able to notify you when the server would get up.

Anyhow, lets go for the point now before I break my keyboard typing lots of shit.
################################################
####### I took this from mastercores web -> about ############

Signup: http://mastercores.net/
About MasterCores

MasterCores is little of a special server you see,
The experience-table have been changed and acts almost like an exp staged server.

You will always gain 1x experience from creatures, but how much exp you need for each level is a lot less than original tibias.
For example, you'll gain level 8, 17 times faster than original Tibia.
At level 15 you'll leveling 12x faster.
And around level 50 you'll level 3 times as fast.
But at level 100, you'll only level 1,6x faster.
And at level 200 you'll level 0.8x speed (20% slower than original tibia!).

This make your beginning easy, you can get into the RPG very soon, and the server wont get crowded with level 150's running around.
And if those few who can deal the work to gain level 100, will be legends in MasterCores!

That sounds cool, doesn't it?

For the skills stuffs now,
You'll gain skills 5 times faster than original tibia.
You'll advance in magic level 4 times faster.
And you'll have twice the chance looting items from creatures.

When you start playing, you'll be in Rookgaard with level 1.
But not to worry, as said you'll level 17 times faster than original Tibia.
Which means you only need 250 Experience points to advance to level 8.
And that's nothing.
first_rat.jpg

When you start at level 1 you will have basic Rookgaard EQ, club, wooden shield and a jacket.
Also you'll have some food in your bag.
start_eq.jpg

Once you reach level 8 and continue to main lands, you will gain some other basic EQ when you gain your new vocation.
Brass armor and steel shield is some of it.

Spells are for free, you do not have to learn them, all you need is the required magic level to cast them, and of course mana points.

level_80.jpg

Donations
For donations, the server hosting isn't for free, but the Administrator still pays for it from own pocket.
Some help paying the host wouldn't hurt for a server that runs long-term.
But most of the donations received will be used for advertisement purposes.
So if you donate, you can be sure it will be used to gain more players!

So when you donate, you can say you're helping the server to gain players!

The donation gift is named "golden account". it give you some advantages, not big ones but still enough to make the game more interesting.
*24/7 Light (It's like you're having utevo gran lux, 24/7)
*Deal with Djinn Npcs (You need golden account + level 30 to deal with Djinns in Ankrahmun. no quest required.)
*Party Exp Bonus (If you are in party, you will gain experience bonus for each killed creature.)
*1% less exp/item loss (You will always lose 1% less exp/skill/items when dying, with or without blessings.)
*All outfits
*Access all mailboxes (Golden account is all you need, you wont have to do the postman quest.)

Player killing
player_kill.jpg

Player killing is a part of the game, not mayor, but still a part.
Some love it, some other hate it.

When you kill another player, that does not wear any skull, it will be unjustified.
You will gain a so called "frag".

When you reach your 4:th frag, you will gain a red skull.
You will have a red skull for 14 days (you can see the amount of time left on character page).
When you have redskull, you will always drop everything in your inventory if you die.
However blessings for less exp/skill loss, wills till work.

When you reach your 6:th frag you will be banished for a week.

It will take 6 hours for one frag to disappear.

Signup: http://mastercores.net/

Nah, it will be me, and the server isn't online yet. I'm using GunCraft to get the word out through otservlist and similar.

I have not played Tibia since winter 2009 when I used to host my own servers until i released my project. This tought looks very interesting and im happy to try it!

+1 for the hosting.

i think u are realsoft/erik cuz u speak so good about him like his server was some kind of a legend lol

and ur website design is same as his style so i wouldnt be surprised this time if u lie again realsoft u did it with name erik also

I Think me and my mates will start here :p we will see

Is the server online or not?

i think u are realsoft/erik cuz u speak so good about him like his server was some kind of a legend lol

and ur website design is same as his style so i wouldnt be surprised this time if u lie again realsoft u did it with name erik also
Of course anyone would talk crap about a project they're about to absorbe! I mean, holy crap I'm going to host worlds #1 crappiest server ever and want everyone to know about it!!

Seriously thou, he ran the server greatly, you maybe don't agree on that, but I don't think anyone knows any other server that had that little botters as mastercores did.

Is the server online or not?
Well no, not the one I'm talking about, but there's an server running on the url so I don't see any reason saying this thread doesn't lead you to an open server :)
Check for yourself, go www.mastercores.net and you'll find out there's an game that's online 24/7 there :D

i would play if US, otherwise Tibianic is more reliable
I could make 2 worlds, one EU and one US, but lets not get ahead of ourselves, better start with 1 world for now, lets see how it works out.

Also, dedicated server in US is little problematic, it's some time since I checked dedicated there but I want to remember they're rather expensive + not very strong internets.
I mean, I haven't seen any company that offers 1+ Gb/s for a decent penny yet. if I'm wrong you could please add a link to me to check out :)

This is Realsoft by the way, for those who didn't know.

Too lazy to provide proof, but take it as you may =].

As long people are aware that they might lose their donation item/price/w/e then there is nothing wrong with his servers, I think. I heard people had good times on his servers if we see past the times he got hacked and had to perform re-sets of the game

This is Realsoft by the way, for those who didn't know.

Too lazy to provide proof, but take it as you may =].
Please post yor proofs :) I'd love to see them actually :p

As long people are aware that they might lose their donation item/price/w/e then there is nothing wrong with his servers, I think. I heard people had good times on his servers if we see past the times he got hacked and had to perform re-sets of the game
No wonders that guy got hacked, haven't you wondered why I didn't start the mastercores web to attract people instead of guncraft?
there's so many leaks that it scares me! it's safer to go space with a weatherbaloon than running the mastercores web.
I saw there was a sql query at character search that didn't had any protection at all... which is freaking scary.. so now on hand I find it amazing he didn't get hacked more often.

MasterCores web is more or less using all codes that was used in the 90's...

So I can say, if this project gets enough attention and followers, I'll have to re-write the website :p
SPECIALLY the forum, holy fuck..... stright sql-injections was possible on every freaking file on there..............

He's not RealSoft. I knew Realsoft very well since i played almost all his servers (palera, mestera...). RealSoft knew jackshit about anything, he just SAID he knew everything.

I've also player on GunCraft Beta quite a bit, GunCraft is a great scripter and knows what he's doing.

Although who knows, i might be wrong.

Erik/realsoft always says "proofs", uses smiley faces, types paragraphs defensively.

Mastercores domain you somehow managed to get :)

Same hosting location in Sweden as old mastercores

Randomly bring up a mastercores thread

Realsoft never released his website, yet you have it?

Don't be blind people, Realsoft always will make up a new alias when he drains his old one (OT Stuffs, etc)

Anyone who truely knows realsoft will clearly be able to tell it's him. Believe what you want though.

Sheeps 'gon sheep :)

Erik/realsoft always says "proofs", uses smiley faces, types paragraphs defensively.

Mastercores domain you somehow managed to get :)

Same hosting location in Sweden as old mastercores

Randomly bring up a mastercores thread

Realsoft never released his website, yet you have it?

Don't be blind people, Realsoft always will make up a new alias when he drains his old one (OT Stuffs, etc)

Anyone who truely knows realsoft will clearly be able to tell it's him. Believe what you want though.

Sheeps 'gon sheep :)

<only person in world using smileys>
Proofs: Why wouldn't I want those? if someone accussed you being a cow and has proofs, wouldn't you want to see them?
Smileys: I'm not the only one using them, Look! there's 2 smileys in your post :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sweden: Yeah, There's always only been one guy from Sweden hosting OTs...:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
Released: Yet I have it, but how :) Santa gave me last christmas :):):):):):)
Blind: haven't seen blind people on internet yet x.x x.x x.x x.x x.x
Domain: It's a HUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between .com and .net, It's 3 letters that's completely different!
Random bring up mastercores: I do? o_O o_O o_O o_O This is the first time I did xD xD xD xD xD xD xD
Sheep: Yeah but I prefer not using Tele2 there that sheep is.
Smileys: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
</only person in world using smileys>

Status
Not open for further replies.