• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] MasterCores 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that you won't fail this time Erik, or whoever. Do it fast.

I'm working as fast I can, but that doesn't mean I can "skip" some steps, I have to go through everything twice to make sure there's no security-issues anywhere!
But the website should open very soon hopefully :)

wow i rly didnt know it was Erik who did GunCraft. Mind blown...

wow i rly didnt know it was Erik who did GunCraft. Mind blown...

Mastercores is the best old school OTS anyways so I don't know what's your problem guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mastercores will launch: Sep 19, 2013, 20:00 CEST.
You can create accounts and characters already now if you want!
www.mastercores.net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mastercores' lovers - advertise wherever you can.

Last edited:
^ I hope you're joking lol.

It had no protection what so ever against the tiniest DDoS (He said it was Dedicated on 1GB, he was just hosting it at home). The server got hacked i dont know, every fucking time he had it up?

He has a good mind and good ideas, but he lacks the skills in hosting a server. (Trust me, i've played 3 of his servers. The first ones were great (they werent to populare) but then when it became bigger he couldnt handle it).

Tibianic and OriginalTibia are tons better.

^ I hope you're joking lol.

It had no protection what so ever against the tiniest DDoS (He said it was Dedicated on 1GB, he was just hosting it at home). The server got hacked i dont know, every fucking time he had it up?

He has a good mind and good ideas, but he lacks the skills in hosting a server. (Trust me, i've played 3 of his servers. The first ones were great (they werent to populare) but then when it became bigger he couldnt handle it).

Tibianic and OriginalTibia are tons better.

I want to remember that the first months of MasterCores it had lots of downtime due to DDos, but then later on, the game was online 24/7 with no downtime at all :)
You guessing that the DDos just suddenly stopped? :O

And you base your facts on something old? I mean can't newer releases be better than old?
What you're saying internet would be retarded, why? because the first network attempts was umber-fails.. because of that, internet cannot be good? :)

Home hosting, why would that be bad? what make companies hosting so much better? protection?, zip.. most companies just host for you, they don't protect you, and normally you share the same line with several people, which means if someone didn't had Dos protection, you could bring down everyone's dedicated at that line because you're attacking 1 guy.

I suppose your argue about home hosting is based on kids attempt to host things on their daddys internet using the previous computer he used to have.. which normally ends up in losy connections on a computer that's old and not adapted for hosting solutions.
And most of these kids thinks that the size of the HDD and graphics matters in hosting.. nobody ever figured the main factors are between HDD speed, not size, CPU and network card speed.

To use 100+ Mb/s internet, your network card must be able to handle 100+ Mb/s, secondly your HDD must be able to read and sometimes write with 100+ Mb/s (can you move a file from one HDD to another with more than 100 Mb/s?).
And to handle 100+ Mb/s of data, the CPU must be able to handle it, last but not the main thing, you'll need RAM to load the server, and little more to handle the players online, but in most cases, you don't need more than 1 Gb more than the game use itself.

So mostly your argue about home hosting, is 99% true, because 99% of all hosting at home, lacks one or several things, to really accept high transfers.
But security? you're as screwed at home as on a dedicated company, if you don't know how hacks and stuffs works, you'll get hacked anywhere you try to host.

Tibianic have been DDosed a lot, and reset for that matter, tons of serious bugs have been found there, even more in Original Tibia, why don't you mention those? oh right, you got something against this "Erik", that's why you only put bad things in name of MasterCores, and good things in name of Tibianic and others.

This is not about if the game is good or bad, this is about haunt "Erik" and nothing else.
How do I know that? for example, 3 weeks ago you thought GunCraft was an awesome game and wanted it up very badly with lots of people, suddenly you hear that it's possible I'm "Erik", and from that, everything I've done is very bad.
It's funny thou, to see that people care more about something old, than trying to support something new.
And I believe this is the reason why Oldschool servers are often rare, and most people are forced to modern OT's.... because as fast someone does oldschool, the trolls of oldschool throw names around and suddenly a game have the mark of "Erik" and is doomed to fail.

But excuse my language, I did not just fucking sit down for a fucking week to adapt the webpage to MasterCores to give it up!
But on second hand, I maybe didn't had to excuse it, I doubt you read more than the first 5 words of this post before you found something bad to throw at "Erik" again.

"GunCraft", why are you getting mad?

I was bashing on Erik, not you.

Oh wait....

Your servers are shit, you always say you know everything but you know fucking jackshit. Your server will die within a weaks. Your EXP rate is fucking pathetic.

GL

By the way, a few days ago you didnt know who Erik was, and know u apparently know everything about that server and all the others.

By the way, a few days ago you didnt know who Erik was, and know u apparently know everything about that server and all the others.

You see what I mean about everything is crap? :p
I've never said I didn't know anything about Erik, why would I? I have even stated that I used to play MasterCores when it launched, I've even played Tibianic, classictibia, originaltibia, oldera, toldera, kind of I've tried them all but I was most serious on ClassicTiba, RealOTs, Valhalla, Oldera.
And I've never said I know everything, I'm far away from that, but that I build servers I can't say I'm so bad at.. look at guncraft for example, wasn't that kind of nicly done with all custom shits? have you ever heard anyone post on forums "help me! can't figure out why I can't make shotguns!!"?
And if I'm Erik, then I have to be really epic, to be able to copy almost the entire tibia.com from the past, with barely no sources... all the quests, all npcs.. and mostly, all the spell damages..
So if I'm Erik, you know for hell I'm not a lazy worker if I build up so freaking many servers, and none of them looks like something that you download&run!

So thank you a lot :) if you really think that high of me, to being stubborn and very hard working!
No really, I take that as a compliment =)

Because he IS Erik, no matter what he says it won't change that fact.

Because he IS Erik, no matter what he says it won't change that fact.

If I knocked on your door and showed my driving license I'd bet you'd stop calling me Erik ;D
Oh shit, that's not what I say... damnit... u sure man? I can't say anything that would make you reconsider? :( even if I said I'm freaking Santa Claus :D?

If I knocked on your door and showed my driving license I'd bet you'd stop calling me Erik ;D
Oh shit, that's not what I say... damnit... u sure man? I can't say anything that would make you reconsider? :( even if I said I'm freaking Santa Claus :D?
Okay, post your driver's license for me then please. I suppose I'll call your bluff :)

Yes, Gun-Craft is good. I never said anything different. I said Mastercores was BAD, and apparently you were offended.

You linked those two together, not me. I never said Gun-Craft was bad.

Whoever you are, you might have a slight shot on making this server good. I still wont play it though. GL

Yes, Gun-Craft is good. I never said anything different. I said Mastercores was BAD, and apparently you were offended.

You linked those two together, not me. I never said Gun-Craft was bad.

Whoever you are, you might have a slight shot on making this server good. I still wont play it though. GL

"GunCraft", why are you getting mad?

I was bashing on Erik, not you.

Oh wait....

Your servers are shit, you always say you know everything but you know fucking jackshit. Your server will die within a weaks. Your EXP rate is fucking pathetic.

GL

Do I have to make it easier to see that?
If I'm Erik, GunCraft is included in "your servers". :)
And no, I'm not offended, I just find it very interesting that everything with "Erik" on it is sooooo incredible bad :p

that is the ugliest website, looks like something from the 90's (not to mention slow as fuck)

that is the ugliest website, looks like something from the 90's (not to mention slow as fuck)
Looks exactly like ALL of Realsoft's websites too. The fact that this guy still denies it makes me believe he may have some deep childhood issues.

Perhaps molested by his loving father.

I hope you plan on changing hosts, because my poverty bot-net just brought down your website effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.