• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] MasterCores 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's just a coincidence that you are just as shitty at web-design as 'Erik', using html/css code that is deprecated since like 1995. Also ur web page links to files from a photobucket user named 'EliteOTs', hmm hahah.

This server is the biggest fail I have ever seen. Where is sense to play on server where gms are corrupted?

dont like

yes that is something i would make up
Well you did fake the quote, because I would never have worded it like that. Have you ever seen me use '' for example? lol
Just admit you wrote that quote yourself, noob. Or are you perhaps pulling an "Erik"? :D

"I thought he was named Mike, where did 'Erik' come from?"
I thought his name was Mike, where did Erik come from?
That's how I would have written it :D

Well you did fake the quote, because I would never have worded it like that. Have you ever seen me use '' for example? lol
Just admit you wrote that quote yourself, noob. Or are you perhaps pulling an "Erik"? :D

"I thought he was named Mike, where did 'Erik' come from?"
I thought his name was Mike, where did Erik come from?
That's how I would have written it :D
that is what you said. pls go be weird somewhere else
thanks

that is what you said. pls go be weird somewhere else
thanks
I'm not denying I said something like that before I edited it, I'm saying you faked that quote. Stop being weird and be quicker next time, thanks.

Are mods staying away from this thread or what the hell is up?..- I guess it wouldn't look too good if they moderated this thread though, as it would show they're aware of its existence and everyone would question why the guy isn't getting banned again. Pretty sure he was supposed to be permanently banned from this site after all the crap.

Thread locked upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.