• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Merania Reborn 8.0

Nexoz

Reaction score
Thats it !, Merania is now 8.0 with alot new areas, quests, new monsters and new loot, its balanced for all vocations !

----Informations:----
*Rate monsters hp = x8
*Rate experience = x250
*Rate magic lvl = x12
*Rate Skills = x25
*Melee Knights dmg = x3
*Paladins distance dmg = x3
*Monsters atk dmg = x1,5 - x2

Account Website: http://merania.mine.nu/

Join and have the oldshool fun like days ago =)
Have fun !

I tried it, got killed the second i got lvl 40 :/
I have to say, with the cipbot'n'shit.. you dont get the "merania" feeling like old times.. Crashes every 15 minutes and shit, way better.

Dont talk a shit that it crashes every 15 min cuz it was online for 10 hours then hoster internet crashed -.-, and aobut the bot i remember old merania how everyone botted.

@up I did NOT say that it crashes every 15 minutes. i said the _OLD_ Merania did. and i loved it.
So please get some glasses and start reading my post before you "get all crazy"'nshit

@up I did NOT say that it crashes every 15 minutes. i said the _OLD_ Merania did. and i loved it.
So please get some glasses and start reading my post before you "get all crazy"'nshit

Actually when i readed your message i tought u mented that the 8.0 version crashes every 15Min, but when i readed if from closly i found out he ment the Old one

P.s)
Whats the problem with glasses? i have them to and if i put them off i can still read dont behave like all people with grasses or if the read wrong are blind, he just misreaded it like i dit in the beginning..

P.s nice server i hope i would get lvl 80.. without dying lol

i'll try to open merania again, but i will convert it to 8.5 first, if u played on merania.mine.nu 8.11 hosted by Kzoo, u will know the map, cuz i will open the same map but with a few more features

Back