• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Meteria 8.5-8-52 | RL MAP + Richtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more players!

Common, give it a shot

Regards,
Meteria Team

O ye thats me!

currently im an senior tutor for 1 day
Tomorrow I might Upgrade To Gamemaster!:D :p

21:22 New record: 90 players are logged in.

You won the event and you got ST? Now you might get an Gamemaster? WTF?

About Ernstjan.
He searched for a OTServer to map for so I wanted to see what he could do, so he did a map/quest for me and I liked it. And as we grow we might need a "Meteria Mapper" so I told him that he might can get that "job".

Then he ask me if he could get GM while we where thinking about it, then I told him "No, but you could get Senior Tutor since I don't got time to answer all the questions and if your good at this you MIGHT get GM (not much different from a Senior Tutor) on Sunday if your a good Senior Tutor."

But! Since it's so much complains about this I might just keep him as a Senior Tutor since I don't want this server to be called "corrupt".

Also, about the hide-and-seek. JUST LUCK, I can tell you Jerry, I felt sorry for you and was nearly going to give you the Solar Axe. But that wouldn't been nice to the other donaters.

@Topic.
21:22 New record: 90 players are logged in.

16:13 New record: 94 players are logged in.'
16:20 New record: 96 players are logged in.

Soon 100, then we will have a big event ;)

Jigle Gladiator has been deleted and removed from his current position as a tutor.

All the banishments were removed.

Kind regards,
Meteria Team

Yoyo, we gotta do something about the players online. We need to get more player. This server is like half empty every time.

because they r all training, botting ml etc.

Also. Make a kick timer x], 30 mins ? or 1 hour

+JUST TO LET EVERY BOTTER KNOW, I WILL KILL THEM!+

i will start the work on meteria tomorrow if i pass my test in school!

I've passed the test and will now start to work on the OT again.

Hope more players will join.

@Ernstjan
As Jerry said, don't abuse it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back