• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Meteria 8.5-8-52 | RL MAP + Richtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerry, do you play cs 1.6?;p or only cs:s
I play CS:S.

Bump! I really reccomend this server!
Cool community, all quests working as far as I've seen, this server deserves better than 10 players! :(
Sincerely, Furstwin.

Demon Oak quest is impossible... I did 3 stages with 6K Cap of POTS. I had 2 of my friend killing also and wow ran out of POTS by the end... You have to click like 10 per branches... Quest is just to hard..

Hello again!

We are currently working on a huge map update.

Please write on the forums what's missing and so.

Thanks,
Meteria Team

Hello to everyone. I am a reporter in the local area, and frequent this site to find out what is going on in SoWal. This is a great tool to use, it helps me to keep up with what concerns the residents here. If you have anything specific you would like me to know, feel free to send me a message.

Server went offline? Website doesn't even work and the domain is up for sale?

Server went offline? Website doesn't even work and the domain is up for sale?

Yeah, wtf. I recently noticed that it went offline.... It's weird since it should have backup power and all (company promised that).

Hmm, what about the domain? That's not for sale?

That was wired it said Meteria.net is up for sale w/e when will it be back up?

I was supposed to get level 300 by tomorrow :(

Hello!

First I would like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Second, I can't do much about the server down, since it's not my fault and the support has closed until tomorrow.
BUT! I will work something out as a nice gift because of this downtime!

Edit :
I MIGHT change hosting company since now when you enter Meteria.net you will come to an other OT.... I will talk to them and check it out first..

Edit 2 :
Meteria.net is now edited, more information will come.
Be Patient!

Thanks,
Meteria Team

Last edited:
Same to you bilmattan, but whats up with the website now? Some old ot called Britories~ is up with meteria.net ip :x

Regards,
Felipe mac'Wander

Why don't you tell them the truth bilmattan? Pretending like you don't know why they were getting redirected to britories.mine.nu
The server meteria is hosted on the same dedicated server as britories.mine.nu not that it is a problem but the players deserve the truth, dont they?:)

Why don't you tell them the truth bilmattan? Pretending like you don't know why they were getting redirected to britories.mine.nu
The server meteria is hosted on the same dedicated server as britories.mine.nu not that it is a problem but the players deserve the truth, dont they?:)

No, it's not true. The company that owns Britories is the one I rent the dedicated server from. If you check the IP 195.67.7.189 (that's meteria IP) and the IP 195.67.7.186 (that's the britories IP).

We have located the problem. It Zaypay, the anti-virus program reacts on those files..

All we can do is hope that the database isn't destroyed.

We are working as fast as we can since we don't want to lose your trust guys!

As I said before, We will make something special for you guys when the server is up and running!

It's time to kill you Bilmattan... I can log in and see my character but when I hit enter to join the world it doesn't work. It sounds like my character is fucked?

Edit: I just made an new account and try to log in and same error so it is not my character woot! I think it looks like an port forwarding issue?

It's time to kill you Bilmattan... I can log in and see my character but when I hit enter to join the world it doesn't work. It sounds like my character is fucked?

Edit: I just made an new account and try to log in and same error so it is not my character woot! I think it looks like an port forwarding issue?

I don't know, since the hosting company got some troubles. But no characters/items are harmed :) And as I told you guys, a new huge map update is comming ;)

Hm any news? Your losing people every hour..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back