• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Naloria Revolution - Map: Evoluton Exp Stage: 450x Balanced Vocation

e, so i can run .exe files on LINUX? hgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah fail

HAHAHAAHA du är fan den största idioten på otland, hahah du har bara lagt på ett Ubuntu tema till Windows xD hahaha hittade 3 bugs med en gång som du visade i "filmen"

translate to eng

HAHAHAH man you are Stuped, hahah you have a Ubuntu theme to your Windows xD i found 3 Bugs in your Skin that you showed in Youtube clip

- - - Updated - - -

hahahah Linux Ubuntu Cant see .exe file type xD

.EXE is the common filename extension denoting an executable file (a program) in the DOS, OpenVMS, Microsoft Windows, Symbian, and OS/2 operating systems. Besides the executable program, many EXE files contain other components called resources, such as bitmaps and icons which the executable program may use for its graphical user interface.

I know warhak i have tema ubuntu

Jag vet att jag har det var det som roligaste om du tittade på Endel filer hade den .exe man ska ej kunna ha på linux Hahahaha men det var endå roligt

Malin Are You 12 Years Old? Srsly Stop Be So Fucking Nasty! Yes He's English Is Bad But He Can A Little Bit. Stop Fucking Be So Nasty And Show Little Respect If You Have A Hearth.Therefore, Your Behavior Is Like An 12 Years Old. Where Mankind Has Gone Way No One Has Respect Nowadays. If He's English Is Bad Why You Need To Be So Fucking Nasty. Everybody Don't Know So Good English. So Show Little Repsect Because Nowdays Nobody Have Fucking Respect. Example If Your Mom Had So Bad English You Would Say Your English Is Bad If You Would Do That You Are An Nasty Boy That Don't Have Respect For Anybody!

I LOVE N4z3r HE HAVE PERSONAGE

- - - Updated - - -

Join naloria.

Last edited:
Malin Are You 12 Years Old? Srsly Stop Be So Fucking Nasty! Yes He's English Is Bad But He Can A Little Bit. Stop Fucking Be So Nasty And Show Little Respect If You Have A Hearth.Therefore, Your Behavior Is Like An 12 Years Old. Where Mankind Has Gone Way No One Has Respect Nowadays. If He's English Is Bad Why You Need To Be So Fucking Nasty. Everybody Don't Know So Good English. So Show Little Repsect Because Nowdays Nobody Have Fucking Respect. Example If Your Mom Had So Bad English You Would Say Your English Is Bad If You Would Do That You Are An Nasty Boy That Don't Have Respect For Anybody!

Ye please stop using big literally on every word! RETARD.

May I ask you what you mean by 'Balanced vocation', what is balanced vocation for you?

For the record, this server seems to been done by a child (no offense) but I just can't seem to take this server so serious.. Although it might just be me... Hmm.

May I ask you what you mean by 'Balanced vocation', what is balanced vocation for you?

For the record, this server seems to been done by a child (no offense) but I just can't seem to take this server so serious.. Although it might just be me... Hmm.

man i know i need balance more is not so much balance for i change spells for paladin and druid and is be for pro i need to fix that

Sorry GM Denniz but you are against every comment unless when it is positive to your server.. you can't simply take any feedback which you obviously are in need of.
So i suggest you to start to behave more like a mature developer and do something to improve your server. Has nothing against you, I'm just sayin!

Sorry GM Denniz but you are against every comment unless when it is positive to your server.. you can't simply take any feedback which you obviously are in need of.
So i suggest you to start to behave more like a mature developer and do something to improve your server. Has nothing against you, I'm just sayin!

Hhaha man say what you like on ots i can fix new ot, i open enw ot 2013 Feb oki say to me what you like on ot server ?

Hhaha man say what you like on ots i can fix new ot, i open enw ot 2013 Feb oki say to me what you like on ot server ?

What is so funny to you? I like OTS that has passion, time effort placed into it & mostly something you wouldn't understand is Maturity. Now when you know that then I wish you good luck!

Back