• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Narozia 8.4 RL MAP - Yalahar - Resetted

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
One of the most known real map OTS has been resetted. Everyone got equal chances to pwn Narozia.

Narozia is one of the most look-a-likes to real-tibia, yet the experience rate is way higher then on real-tibia. Starting at 120x and ending at 10x.

Before Narozia was left in the dust, due to being busy in real life. Narozia used to be one of the most succesfull OTS reaching over 700 players online at peak times.

Currently we've applied the following changes:
Yalahar Added
8.4 Damage formulas
8.4 Spells added
8.4 Monsters added
Overall bug fixes

Do not hesitate and re-join Narozia like you did before! Go to our website at http://narozia.com.

Connection information:

Client: 8.4
IP: narozia.com
Port: 7171

narozia, also known for the worst server ever

edit: haha i wont embarass you

Last edited:
nice yalahar..

niceyalahar.jpg

omg sorry read site now iget it, you got rl tibia house names, im so playing

edit: house cities (on site) mad wrong rofl

it says on site, get to yalahar from liberty bay, now if only the boat to liberty bay worked.. cant goto liberty bay

narozia and all another open tibia servers with almost 100% (?!) real map suX!

whats with it?

He will probably implement it sooner. However, I doubt it that he needs cash right now, I heard that he bought realots for 5000€, so I guess he has gotten alot of donations lately, that's alteast what he told me when I was playing the narozia (when it was first developed). (That he earns alot of money by donations from people that are playing on narozia)

Just wow.

Before you charged for every shit

Is there still those donation items like DOnator boots? That items absouletly make the server bad lol

guess it'll just be ingame money and experience for sale.

Back