• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt like this server:( too much stuff in the start. Made me confused:(

Also happened to me when i started in real tibia. Didnt u? It took a week to leave rook for me.
This is a completely new world, so it takes time to understand all things u can do here.

Its an intense rpg server things are more challenging than usual. And yes at times you will be consfused!

Indeed it was intensive rpg, but its was a bit much in the start in my opinion. also didnt like the client layout. But i guess you get used to that one after a while.

But for those who likes to run around in circles and uncover riddles rather then lvling, this is a server for you!

Also happened to me when i started in real tibia. Didnt u? It took a week to leave rook for me.
This is a completely new world, so it takes time to understand all things u can do here.

Real tibia is simple, you go down severs (5sqm from temple), kill rats, gain lvl 8 and go to main.
This was more like rocket science compared to that.

Last edited:
That's understandable. But glad you gave it a try, and who knows, maybe one day you'll change your mind if you decide you want something different. :)

might do! lets hope someone makes a screenshot tutorial explaining everyting for lazy people like me:)

might do! lets hope someone makes a screenshot tutorial explaining everyting for lazy people like me:)

There are some players actually who are making a wikia, though I'm not associated with it, I believe they have some valuable info on there regarding the beginning, etc...
Necronia Wiki

It's a nice ot with a lot of work in it, rook is very hard and confusing, but once you understand everything it's easy to pass, but guys I suggest you to not join now atm, wait till it gets stable and everything gets fixed, because rollbacks appear a LOT, it's really annoying.

Getting a debug when i try to login this happening to anyone else?

348rmvo.jpg

getting this error, check website and don't see no update link.

guessing maybe I just click download client?..

Just go to download section and download the client. Its a new one you need to use it.

Writing a news article on the forum for everyone, please check it out to understand what went on:
necronia.freeforums.org

You can chat with the other members or create some threads/join discussions until I'm done writing the news. :)

I explained this bug on our forum, but I'll paste the TL-DR version here too:

Why crash?
The client crashes because a bug caused you to have too many EACC days that it can't even be displayed on your screen, so it causes a crash.

ETA:
Milice said "as soon as he comes", which is, "around 11 AM (gmt+1)".

You will get 7 instead of 3 eacc days when the server returns.
Changelog will be updated after I rest and implement more things.​

Started this server yesterday, gotta say that I love the RPG feeling.
The features (mining, crafting , etc) really adds a new width to the gaming experience. There´s more than just grinding.
The only downside I noticed was that the server is overpopulated by rangers, and I believe the vocations would need some adjusting, especially mages.

Keep up the good work!

Yours, Vitalie (Dominique in-game)

Why is all my epic account days gone? I bought 50 days of Epic account before we all got like 9k days.. and now it's all gone :O ^^

Can u check Setupless client download link? I go redirected to a page which i cant see where to download:

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

Edit: Also, each time i log off and i try to log in again, it says that Tibia Player stopped working, and i cant open that client anymore. I have to download client again to play again, so thats why i tried with setupless client, which isnt working for me. Any answer to those 2 questions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back