• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't wait to come back never had so much fun on a custom server in my year's of playing Open Tibia servers, I know it's going to be amazing, just waiting is the hard part but is necessary for a great server.

I am also really looking forward to this release =P But why the mana bar under the health bar ;/? Is it able to be removed thru options? Aint really diggin' that idea ;P

Yes with otclient it can be. But why not have it under? Its usefull so you can watch what your doing rather than look up to mana etc. i dont see an issue with it. But with otclient u can enable/disable

I am also really looking forward to this release =P But why the mana bar under the health bar ;/? Is it able to be removed thru options? Aint really diggin' that idea ;P

Yes, you can toggle it on/off and it's only visible for your own character if it's toggled on.

Also, the thread has been changed to a new style and updated info to avoid further misunderstandings!

I recently read your amazing teaser on the forums, and I just wanted to let you know Shiva, that I'm still here. It's been a long walk for the staff and also the players of Necronia but that long walk is paying off. I hope to see more posts from you bro, stay on it.

Shiva's greed has been killing this server and its predecessors for years, just let it die.

What greed? He asks nothing for donations. I see no greed at all lol. If anything i think its unfair i work for him. He has put so much effort into this and i'm too laid back. So obviously i'm gonna work more on it etc. BUT i see nothing you can justify with saying his greed has been killing the server..

What greed? He asks nothing for donations. I see no greed at all lol. If anything i think its unfair i work for him. He has put so much effort into this and i'm too laid back. So obviously i'm gonna work more on it etc. BUT i see nothing you can justify with saying his greed has been killing the server..

This is probably the first time I've been accused of being greedy, but I would also like to know why, so Frank - please enlighten us.

EDIT: A tibia tower defense competition has been opened on our forum, check it out if you wanna win some stuff!

jpghard -> If someone says "just let it die" the only word I can think of person saying such words is "retard". Necronia is something I will fight till the end of the world (I hope Shiva aswell) , so..
Go and let die yourself ...

jpghard -> If someone says "just let it die" the only word I can think of person saying such words is "retard". Necronia is something I will fight till the end of the world (I hope Shiva aswell) , so..
Go and let die yourself ...

I wouldn't be that harsh, of course we won't let it die. Who cares what he thinks lol.

That only shows you haven't played the previous servers.

That only shows you haven't played the previous servers.

I don't think you know me, or that you've played either of Necronia servers - and I had no other servers (actually I did have 2, but neither were popular nor public). First Necronia was closed because it was too high exp. and things got way out of control, so we decided to close it and make something more rpgish and low exp - which is NNW. And NNW is closed to reasons known to those who played it, I don't want to explain them over again. If you by 'my greed' mean the money earned from donations, well... as I said, you don't know me. Anyone who played on either of those servers can confirm that. (including GhostX who did play on Necronia)

And he is developing right now as well as me!
so go and spam somewhere else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back