• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiva wouldn't be your champion, he would be THE champion.

Last edited:
nope, it's not female.
the world is going to end if you wouldnt post teaser or release info ;x

Guess I'll accept the cookie, and in return you'll recieve a compliment. Shiva, if making Open Tibia servers were a sport, you'd be my champion.
Shiva wouldn't be your champion, he would be THE champion.
Oh you... :$

Shiva's a she?
Of course I am. (nowgivemefreeitems)

nope, it's not female.
the world is going to end if you wouldnt post teaser or release info ;x
Well the world hasn't ended - because I'm making this teaser for sure! :y

Oh you... :$

Of course I am. (nowgivemefreeitems)

Well the world hasn't ended - because I'm making this teaser for sure! :y

You're Shiva? sick vocals, Nice ot, guess im the only one writing at your facebook updates on Nnw, keep it up nigger ;D

ur the only one writing, everyone just wait until they can bite necronia once more ;D

A little over a month can we get a update? Hate to rush but the longer the wait the more people you will lose, You will always have a small following though willing to play whenever its released.

In my eye's the open tibia community is dying don't let the project. But take your time.. wouldn't want unbalanced classes :)

It's still coming along from what I recently found out, its better to take the time and do everything correct rather than rush it. It should be done around march, I could be wrong though.

I check on the daily.. haha you ain't loosing me. Impatience my friend is your best enemy.

Don't worry we are working hard to get it ready! Good things cone to those who wait :3

What are the rates? been reading some pages and watched the video, havent seen any exp rates yet :eek:

The information on this thread is mostly all old and from the old era. I'm not sure if the exp rates will be the same or different from before. We'll just have to wait until it comes out or until Ghostx/Shiva say so.

I can't recall any rates, especially since as good as all monsters were custom or at least had a custom name. To give you an idea however:
- level 40 can be reached in a day
- level 100 will take a bit more than a week, especially when you don't have good equipment already. With good equipment and the knowledge of the server it took me 3-5 days to make a level 100 right from the start.
- You can leave rook within 2-5 hours I think, but people who want to do all the quests and discover all the secrets can easily stay in rook for almost a week. It won't affect your healt nor your mana, which resulted me in leveling a character to level 100 in rook since that vocation was at that moment very underpowered.

In three months the highest level was like 170 and there were like 5 people level 120+. Most people stopped hunting a lot around level 100-110 due to a lack of content though.

I never had the feeling that leveling went too slow since I enjoyed chatting with the other people and doing quests. I must say that I made three level 100+ chars though. Quit the first one since it was maybe the worst vocation I have ever seen, but the other two were maybe the most fun ones I've ever seen :)

Yh i guess a main piece of the new content is with me atm. The new elven continent i am working my arse off on :) it has many caves and hunting areas already and id say it's about 5-8% done. As it stands there is much to explore, and im sure none of you will be disappointed! I will probably post some pics from the editor someday soon with shadowsong's blessing ofc.
Regards

i downloaded the client previous time and created a account but never logged on which i kinda regret it..

Rates are currently:

From level 1 to 15: 13x
From level 16 to 23: 9x
From level 24 to 30: 7x
From level 31 to 75: 5x
From level 76 to 120: 3x
From level 121 to 200: 2x
From 200+: 1x

This might be changed (but most probably never increased). However, the exp rates are not much relevant as you gain most of your levels by receiving finished quest exp. Most people who "hunted" monsters on NNW, didn't do it for exp, but for looting some items they needed from them afaik.

The information on the thread (first post) is updated to what we want people to see if they read it, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. :D

which brings back the only reason I loved Necronia more than probabyl 99% of the other rpg server sout there.

it was rpg. not a grind server. RPG. Role Playing Game.

And what I call a real RPG is that quests are relevant, so is equipment, wile the grind isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back