• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's still here, it's just work in progress. Good thing is I finally finished my school too so now I can focus only on work and Necronia and that will pretty much yield some sweet results. We're having a new teaser/update tonight on Necronia NW so be sure to check it out.

Anyone else who hasn't checked out the website already, do it, it has some sweet content!

obama-not-bad.png

Love you Shiva :3

I recommend dis sheet ! Was the best OT I ever played b4 tbh :p GL SHIVA ! xD

Eto ti i od mene recommend ! Ako sad ne dobijes 300+ players,nece nikada ! al kurac xd

Eto ti i od mene recommend ! Ako sad ne dobijes 300+ players,nece nikada ! al kurac xd

I agree with @pecax! Awesome mothafucking OT, best one no DOUBT I swear omg the map & quest & vocs & everything FUCK MY LIFE I WANNA PLAY IT NOW! PPL U BETTER TRY IT WHEN IT COMES UP OR U SUCK SHIT NO JOKES #1 OT World, SHOULDNT EVEN BE CLASSIFIED AS AN OT, SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A GAME <3

PS: I hope I still will have my ladybug pet from donation :$! xD it was hawt

EVO TI RECOMMEND I OD MENE, ALI NEMOJ 300+ PLAYERS JEBOTE, BOLJE AKO BIH BILO OKO 100 MAX, STA CE TI 300, NEMA FREE HUNT SPOT ONDA JBG <3

I agree with @pecax! Awesome mothafucking OT, best one no DOUBT I swear omg the map & quest & vocs & everything FUCK MY LIFE I WANNA PLAY IT NOW! PPL U BETTER TRY IT WHEN IT COMES UP OR U SUCK SHIT NO JOKES #1 OT World, SHOULDNT EVEN BE CLASSIFIED AS AN OT, SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A GAME <3

PS: I hope I still will have my ladybug pet from donation :$! xD it was hawt

EVO TI RECOMMEND I OD MENE, ALI NEMOJ 300+ PLAYERS JEBOTE, BOLJE AKO BIH BILO OKO 100 MAX, STA CE TI 300, NEMA FREE HUNT SPOT ONDA JBG <3

Thank you very much bros, looking forward to see you on NNW when it's online!
Same goes for all followers, I can't express how happy I am with what we have here, hope to see you all. <3

More info about the beta testing will be posted as we approach the release, so stay tuned! (I don't know any dates yet)

I hope soon but not to soon at least i wanna play it over the summer no school to worry about. Plus i just watched the teaser again on the first page cant wait.

I donated last time and for sure donating again, love(d) this OTS to death! Can't wait to RPG!

I started gathering and recording material for the 2013 trailer which should come out before the release, for advertisement purposes of course. I can promise all of you guys, you won't be disappointed :D
Y'all should really follow our website or facebook for more regular updates, I often forget to post here. :$

About the release date, I can't say anything since every time I look, the more stuff we make, the more is left to do - but yeah as I formerly mentioned, somewhere in summer it will be, could be August easily. The bad news are that I'm facing some health problems right now and might have to take a break due to therapy, and that really sucks so I'm looking for anyone to join the team and help us if I (or if I don't) have to take this break.

So yeah, the team is open and hiring new people, especially mappers to speed up our process.
Willing to pay for work even before the game gets started, so if anyone is skilled and looking for some spare cash, please hit us up here, we need all the help we can get!

Also thank you Joe and all other donators. Without the financial support this probably wouldn't have been able to stand on its legs during the time it was online for you to taste.

Until an update coming this weekend, see ya!

update pls ?

I would make an update but it's out of my hands, I'm waiting for maps to be sent to me which will apparently happen tomorrow. Until then, I might make some new articles on the website during the night, including a new section of the Explore World map. ^_^

can u update the fourm Progress Tracker ? i watch that like every day now XD

I might have asked this before but..

Will Sattnyr be remade or remodeled? With new quest + some familiarties to the old players of the old era necronia? I know most spend only a few hour's there before heading off .. but curious as to if we old player's can expect something new when coming back?

I might have asked this before but..

Will Sattnyr be remade or remodeled? With new quest + some familiarties to the old players of the old era necronia? I know most spend only a few hour's there before heading off .. but curious as to if we old player's can expect something new when coming back?

Some changes will be done to Sattnyr, maybe a few things added, but nothing drastical. We feel as if Sattnyr was cool, you know, it had enough content for a rookgard typed island + we don't want to encourage players to stay there forever, the real adventure awaits in the revamped mainworld.

And yes of course you can expect something new, like 70% of the areas you've ever been to have been changed, + a whole new continent is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back