• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro stfu, nobody call's you and im just asking. Shiva wont give you thinks if you lame his balls.

Chill out dudes, we have time 'til we die. I can't test stuff on weekend I must go out and do shit for school, but I promise we're getting on soon again with BETA , and maybe even tonight when I come home. :D

For the guys nagging about the rates i just gotta say that its custom monsters so the rates are not the same as in RL, and everything is synced so it will be a great RPG Experience ^_^

The website is up and the engine compiled, just some small fixes and we are ready to go guys! :D

Necronia NW Web

Amazing trailer...

Everyone ought to check out their website, very nice description of the vocations. Although a "diabolist" vocation would be nice

I just hope donation items won't be too op

Last edited:
Amazing trailer...

Everyone ought to check out their website, very nice description of the vocations. Although a "diabolist" vocation would be nice

I just hope donation items won't be too op

All the donation items are up now, you can check it out :) as of now we have no plan in actually selling any donation eq since it will leave the non-donators such a bad chance standing against a donator in example PVP.. We will have some unique features for Necronia Elders and Epic Accounts, but thats about it ^_^

Expecting the OT to be open soon dude!

What the fuck? Why is the website down ._.

Well , we're opening test server really soon and we'll see how fast the exp will be this way , if necessary , it will be lowered even more.
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Oh I see... It was an april fools joke... funny...

Last edited:
You keep saying soon... can't you give us a release date? ._.

It's been really long since I could log in to this account, I'll open the thread again with new information and new trailer as soon as I'm done with it (working on it as we speak).

About the release, the server is finished, just want to give it a few days of advertisement first and see if we can get some crowd going. Count on someday around this weekend, maybe even monday, to give a great start to the week. :)

If people wanted to "have fun and complete the story line" they would just play real tibia.

Disagree if you may, being top level is a big deal.. some might consider it being #1, no?

There's a story line to real tibia? What? I know there's some lore...But...Please point out this main story line..

Also, if you want to be top level and thats the only reason, your on the wrong server, hunting monsters isn't the forte on the server, its all quests and story linage. I mean sure, it'll still be some grind here and there, but don't expect to be the highest if you don't go along with the story line quests.

If you consider (grind) leveling fun, then you might as well do it, but it's more efficient to complete quests which give exp + rewards than just to kill same creatures over and over again for ridiculous amount of time. At least that's how I see it, but nothing is forbidden of course.

Trailer has been uploaded, I hope there will be no problems viewing it since YT gave me that third-party content policy bullshit again. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back