• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy halloween mates!

I know this might sound lazy, speacially for a great and mighty project like this, but why don't you guys try to open it for beta, and meanwhile people are playing you uppgrade the map, just like the global world of tibia! ;)

Because we're focusing on things that are related to the new map, and you wouldn't have anything to test if we opened the beta. And we can't give you guys the new map to test because it's not finished yet, and there's no point in testing an unfinished thing. :|

It's worth the wait trust me, the more we wait the better it will be :D

Nice to hear!
It will be a real joy to finally test this server, when it finlly comes out in a near future I hope! ;)

Yeah, things are going very smooth. I can't wait to let players play this server!

I'm not going to spoil anything but there is a lot in store for you all. Patience in the end will be a major payoff.

Very recently, we've performed a website update containing new information and pictures related to the server. Also congratulations to all participants of the Halloween Pumpking Carving - your rewards have been delivered to your Necronia Forum inbox.

Speaking of Necronia Forum - if you are planning to play on Necronia when it's released, please register there and help us rise our community to feet again by contributing with your posts and threads.
We need help and your opinion(s), so you can start by helping us figure out which new events to add, and how to address the PVP issue:

>>> We need your opinion on: Entertainment for our players

>>> We need your opinion on: PVP Alternatives

up7_zps5e5ab798.png

More exclusive pictures on our facebook page!

Bump, cmon guys get on the necronia forum and share your thoughts.

lets get this community on forum grow again :D

Bump, cmon guys get on the necronia forum and share your thoughts.

lets get this community on forum grow again :D
Yeah, it'd be awesome if we could stir up some activity on the forums. We're really pushing to get Necronia out as soon as possible, so the more people ready the better.

Hey Shiva, I'm just a bit curious. With your amazing skills you can do much better than tibia, you could very easily make apple/android games or work for a game company. Your skills are very good and unique, like none other. I'm not saying to stop working on Necronia or anything, considering I'm a big fan of your servers, I actually hope everything goes well and that it releases sometime early 2014. I'm just astonished of why work on a dying game? I mean lets be honest here time is money and, you're obviously not doing it for the money. So.. what is it? community? all the work you've already done?

Hey Shiva, I'm just a bit curious. With your amazing skills you can do much better than tibia, you could very easily make apple/android games or work for a game company. Your skills are very good and unique, like none other. I'm not saying to stop working on Necronia or anything, considering I'm a big fan of your servers, I actually hope everything goes well and that it releases sometime early 2014. I'm just astonished of why work on a dying game? I mean lets be honest here time is money and, you're obviously not doing it for the money. So.. what is it? community? all the work you've already done?

This is a very interesting question Zasranets...

I'm actually working on 2 other projects like those (1 will be for android/iOS, and the one PC and other platforms), but I have released no info about it because it's still early to reveal anything. All I can say is that you can expect these games to be nostalgic yet innovative, but yeah... More info on it much later.

Necronia... that's a very sensitive topic with a lot of essence to it. It might be hard to understand from your point of view, but I don't deem Necronia related to Tibia a lot (even though technically, they share a lot of common things and after all, it's an OT). I guess you could say I'm doing it for primarily because of myself and some of the reasons behind that are that I have many memories, many emotions, and much experience attached to my journey from 2009 (start of Necronia) until now. I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for OT community and Necronia. I at least owe it to this server, to this community who has been with us since the beginning, to finish this product and release it as a token of gratitude for what I've accomplished over these years. It will be a wonder in the world of OT and my greatest accomplishment so far. And we're still learning, every day, both me and my whole team. I hope one day we can carry on this knowledge to another project and bring something even more awesome to life.

I suppose time will tell, and it's all up to reception of Necronia now... That will determine our future. We're looking forward to releasing this, and I'm very excited about it. I'm trying my best to take Necronia in a direction where it will become a monument of OT and what OT should be all about (instead of ruthless recyclement of RL/evo/roxor maps with little-to-no effort and creativity). I'm aware of the risks but if we can leave a mark on at least 100 people, I'll be more than happy :)

Last edited:
I knew from talking to you a while ago that you were working on a few other things, just wanted some clarification. This is exactly the kind of response I was expecting, you among a few others show dedication like none others. Most tibia servers are for personal gain of some sort. I still remember playing one of the Necronia severs in the past and then finding out you were only like 16 or 17 back then I knew you were talented and would have a bright future. It's nice to see you have real dedication for Necronia, it will surely be the best server I've ever played!

I recommend everyone who has interest take a look at the Necronia Forums. You, the players, are able to decide on how you want specific subjects to be. Such topics are PvP, events, and how you will be able to interact with other players. We are developing Necronia so the players have the time of their lives, and give them memories they will cherish. Help us make such things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back