• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

Tibia today is all about the real map, wars and high level quests. Glad to see some people actually still making custom servers.

Dfh1qLZl.png

You can download the otclient here:
http://znote.eu/otclient.zip

Open it, connect to it, it will give error about SPR/DAT not loaded, just ignore it and login again and it works. :p

I think something happened, the server went down for a restart and then didn't come back up. This was about half an hour ago.

I think something happened, the server went down for a restart and then didn't come back up. This was about half an hour ago.

Server save at 08:00 CEST, its back up now. For some reason it took 40 minutes.

It seems I made a harsh decision jailing you without second thought, as you're new to the server. After some time I thought about it and regretted not just kicking and waiting for you to login and warn you, sorry. If I could I would unjail you and hangout near the fisherman fishing some bags of money. ):

If you login again feel free to pm me in-game so as an apology I can show you the wonders of fishing! (I'm serious, hahahaha)

this server is pretty bad been testing it... the staff have no idea what they actually want from the server, that is a really big problem

on a PVE point of view there is nothing to this server Gold and exp wise, real tibia is faster that is a really big problem, quest are pointless since most of them you just skip them since you never find them, and there is pretty much nothing to the server other tham farm mobs? not even pvp since no one to pvp...only a few random noobs that got themself red skulled to lure people into fights hahaha ;=)

afk trainers, bots fishing is all you find 24/7 on this server active players only 2 or 3 for 2 or 4 hours a day

I would say play real tibia is way better lol

Gm's should be more active..

Found out that Feed Me has been botting all night...
Killed him this morning and got 10k gold, 70 pieces of warrior armor and 60 mino leather....
He went up from lvl 25 to 35 you guys should really check for botters more often.

Also found a guy named Tetes has been botting also.

to bad, but as much as u work on the ots, as less players it will have ..
sad but true..
You work on a fully custom ots, everything new made, own made, and then it will have 30 players..