• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

I think its a nice custom map, I like the missions, I just started playing, although there is no one but I'm having fun, i just did the mission of finding dwarf haha that was good, and now just moved to Main, gonna discover Rimeville.

why do you need a high rates? I think the rates is really good, high rates are for lazy people who just want to level high so fast without exploring it, it has way more secrets and more adventures, the server simply is not for players who would just join 2-3 days be a level 100 and shit without knowing the cities or exploring them. Nelvara has many unique things, and having highrates might ruin the server's whole point and idea.

Server Info:
Exp rate: 9

that's not really bad at all a custom rpg game server should have low exp. this way people can gather/form teams and hunt hard creatures or bosses,Make ingame friends, or enemies. You guys are used to EVOs AND REAL MAPS OT where u can get high lvl/skills without an effort thus losing the point of having some of the creatures.

Im now playing killing amazons and upstair at the hunt there is a Valkyrie, its been like ages I never seen one and she's(still the cutest) cause I was blinded of all the freaking EVOS and REAL MAPS..., It really takes me back to old Days in Tibia where its hard to even kill Orc Berserker, I'm enjoying currently level 15 making my way to level 100.

btw my name in game is

Van Hellsing

Last edited:
I think its a nice custom map, I like the missions, I just started playing, although there is no one but I'm having fun, i just did the mission of finding dwarf haha that was good, and now just moved to Main, gonna discover Rimeville.

why do you need a high rates? I think the rates is really good, high rates are for lazy people who just want to level high so fast without exploring it, it has way more secrets and more adventures, the server simply is not for players who would just join 2-3 days be a level 100 and shit without knowing the cities or exploring them. Nelvara has many unique things, and having highrates might ruin the server's whole point and idea.

Server Info:
Exp rate: 9

that's not really bad at all a custom rpg game server should have low exp. this way people can gather/form teams and hunt hard creatures or bosses,Make ingame friends, or enemies. You guys are used to EVOs AND REAL MAPS OT where u can get high lvl/skills without an effort thus losing the point of having some of the creatures.

Im now playing killing amazons and upstair at the hunt there is a Valkyrie, its been like ages I never seen one and she's(still the cutest) cause I was blinded of all the freaking EVOS and REAL MAPS..., It really takes me back to old Days in Tibia where its hard to even kill Orc Berserker, I'm enjoying currently level 15 making my way to level 100.

btw my name in game is

Van Hellsing

Exprate used to be 2x (or maybe 3x, not totally sure) instead of 9x. 3-4x would suit the server pretty well, combined with the happy hours of stamina. First launch of this server was a lot of fun, but 2x exp was just too little to get a real community.

REVIVE THE OT !!!!

I try talk on God, on differents persons in this forum otland, and now near 3 month im waiting, this server gonna be die, or reset it ? If die, delete it on otservlist.Org !!! Thanks

Give no hope, there is now many ppl tired of pranks

28 May 2015 (19:38) by God Trollebror - Preparing for Server Reset
We are preparing for a total server reset. Before the reset will be executed the server will be placed in a beta stage. This allows both the Nelvara team and you to test some new stuff out (that may or may not be bugged) and come with feedback.

This "new stuff" includes:
*Equipment Enchantment system - Not only for weapons but for all equipment slots
*Alchemy system - Alchemy is used for crafting/transmuting new items
*Mining and tree cutting - Will be used for material gathering that the alchemy recipes require
*New server rates
*Various quest updates
*Various NPC updates
*Website updates
*Map updates
*General bug fixes
*...and more

This list will be updated.

The server will be reset and beta status removed when the tasks in the list above is finished. Please understand that the server may be unstable durning this period.

If you have stuff that you would like to see to be added to Nelvara or things that you would like to see change, please leave a comment in the feedback section on the forum or on OTLand.net.