• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nelvara 10.41 [Custom Map] Start: Friday 26th 8PM CEST

We're not resetting until we update things and fix the bugs that comes with it.

Been running around the map some today. Forgot how much I love the map, plenty of secrets hidden here and there, interesting change of cenery making exploring more fun.. and addictive.

It really is a great map, and there are still plenty of mysteries I haven't solved.
Have not figured out how to enter the house where "Vardin Blackthorn" is sleeping. And I'm still looking for the secret hole leading to fungus spawn which I heard someone else found... and tons of other things I can't remember.

The exp was fine last time the server was up, I went to 200 pretty fast but we still had quest we didn't manage to clear because we had only like 4 ppl at lvl 180+

With 4x exp and active gamemasters to punish the botters I think it will grow.

The exp was fine last time the server was up, I went to 200 pretty fast but we still had quest we didn't manage to clear because we had only like 4 ppl at lvl 180+

With 4x exp and active gamemasters to punish the botters I think it will grow.

This exactly, I enjoyed the era before this one, had a fun & active guild, leveling wasn't as boring & there even was some pvp to enjoy.

It's better to take a risk, reset it and increase the XP. Rather than just watch your server die.

Our updates are coming together nicely. Do you guys want us to keep you updated via this topic or create a new one on the Discussion board?

and close is, and wait before you open it again. Let players want to play it.

For now we need it online to track bugs. The few players that enter from time to time are a great help to discover bugs that appeared due to the updates.

I'm not sure why you won't listen to reason :/
It's not that we aren't listening to reason. We'll put it offline before relaunch, until then we need it online for debugging purpose, and we'll reset and as well as consider raising xp. Don't worry.

Last edited:
41df696f197cbe2320e258e5a0493bdd.gif

This armor mod is great!
(Burning Flesh +5)

You lose 5 hp per turn? What are the stats exactly
Burning Flesh
You are your surrounding enemies will take fire damage. You inflict damage to yourself for each enemy you burn.
Passive. [equipment]
Each quality increases the damage you take by 1. Each quality increases the damage you do by 2. Global quality level 20 or greater gives 1 additional sqm radius. Maximum global quality level gives 2 additional sqm radius. For example, +5 means you take 5 fire damage and do 10 fire damage. Maximum quality is +5.
Seems to not work properly yet.

Burning Flesh
You are your surrounding enemies will take fire damage. You inflict damage to yourself for each enemy you burn.
Passive. [equipment]
Each quality increases the damage you take by 1. Each quality increases the damage you do by 2. Global quality level 20 or greater gives 1 additional sqm radius. Maximum global quality level gives 2 additional sqm radius. For example, +5 means you take 5 fire damage and do 10 fire damage. Maximum quality is +5.

Ah kk, also it should be "You AND your enemies" not ARE your.

Burning Flesh
Passive. [equipment]

Inspired from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire probably :p

Anyways, I love the equipment enchantment system it seems heavily inspired by poe and interesting to see something like that in a tibia server :)

Nelvara server many players WAITING FOR TOTAL RESET, now waiting near 1 month + , thanks to reset it fast.