• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Nerana.net| 8.60 | Staged Exp | 99% Uptime | Unique Features!

connorryan

Reaction score
NERANA.NET!

ip: Nerana.net
port: 7171
client: 8.60

NERANA.NET WILL BE OPEN ON A FRIDAY 15:00 SWE TIME.

This is not all, join us to see what a wonderful server it is!
Server Info:
From Level To Level Rate
1 - 49 300x
50 - 100 100x
101 - 130 80x
131 - 150 60x
151 - 170 30x
171 - 190 15x
191 - 200 10x
201 - 230 5x
230 - 250 3x
251 - ~ 1.5x
Skill=14x
Magic=6x
Loot=3.0x
Spawn=1x​

Free Shop points at levels 100 and 200.

Here at nerana.net, there are going to be amazing wars, amazing features such as, Top Fraggers, Bounty Hunters, Experience for player killing!

We hope to see Good teams come here!

Nerana.net Advertisement! :[video=youtube;HJ7wFO7pSuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7wFO7pSuA[/video]

Nerana.net Advertisement #2! :ADVERTISEMENT - Nerana.net (war related) - YouTube
Nerana.net War Movie #3 :Nerana.net [HD] Movie - YouTube
PS: as you can see by the videos, before the server was reset. we have a very big guild ready for war, and we will accept any war invitation.

Last edited:
Nerana.net is almost open in a couple of days! get your chars here and get ready!

Give me my money back, I donated 5 euros and you restarted the server. Under the Goods Of Act law, you must be required to give my money back as it does not meet the description. It doesn't matter even if it states you cannot demand refunds. PM me now. And if you do not, then I shall report you. Then your 'business' might have to be closed, your choice.

Give me my money back, I donated 5 euros and you restarted the server. Under the Goods Of Act law, you must be required to give my money back as it does not meet the description. It doesn't matter even if it states you cannot demand refunds. PM me now. And if you do not, then I shall report you. Then your 'business' might have to be closed, your choice.

HAHAHA, LOL. 5 euros? bro
1: this isn't my server.
2: im 14 and 5 euros/3 pounds is not alot at all, i can find that picking up coins in my house in 10 min.
3:YOU CAN'T DEMAND REFUNDS. unless you payed with paypal you can call back the cash.

I don't reccomend this ot, it has kind of op donates and it will just reset after a week or so, don't waste you're time starting here.

I don't reccomend this ot, it has kind of op donates and it will just reset after a week or so, don't waste you're time starting here.

Op donates? reset after a week or so?, it reset because everyone moved wither ferana.net/zivera.eu. and most bugs wasnt fixed. now they are, and why would there had been a peak of 500 players online if no one reccomended it?. gtfo.

Don't be so mad, 500 players muah in ya dreams last version was 150 maximum, and what makes u think this time will be any diffrent everyone will just stick where there are or goto ambera's 2nd server or northera.net, 60 chars created take the hint people this ot is shite, hence why mr nerdrage is gettin so defensive.

There balanced you fucktard, it has two handed weapons are the strongest with 60 atk, and you can get 55 attack on real tibia, so dont fucking tell me they are op. and most donatable items are that you can get ingame so seriously? what the fuck are you on about?

sure you can get amulets that give 10% protection to all emements and firewalker boots that give faster regeneratiion and are infinate on rl very normal :D

sure you can get amulets that give 10% protection to all emements and firewalker boots that give faster regeneratiion and are infinate on rl very normal :D

Didn't say this was real tibia, i said it's not op for a war ot.

HAHAHA, LOL. 5 euros? bro
1: this isn't my server.
2: im 14 and 5 euros/3 pounds is not alot at all, i can find that picking up coins in my house in 10 min.
3:YOU CAN'T DEMAND REFUNDS. unless you payed with paypal you can call back the cash.

Clearly, you are not educated. It states in the law that in the Goods of act law. If you have the paypal/daopay whatever proof that I donated on the OT, I can demand a refund. Where are my items now then? 'Dissepeared', meaning 1. It is not fit for purpose(says that in the law), 2. It says that you cannot give false information. If I really wanted to, I could get get every single person the possibility to refund aswell as the open tibia server closed. When your educated in the law, or even took the course; Business Studies. Come back to me. I'm going to get a refund no matter what you say. It isn't your decision :)

Cus, he is mad, look ima quit bumping this thread, i was entitled to my opionion and i wish to share that with other so they dont waste their time again, i played the last version quite actively and it never peaked almost 500 player or it would of still been open now. end of story. :D

Clearly, you are not educated. It states in the law that in the Goods of act law. If you have the paypal/daopay whatever proof that I donated on the OT, I can demand a refund. Where are my items now then? 'Dissepeared', meaning 1. It is not fit for purpose(says that in the law), 2. It says that you cannot give false information. If I really wanted to, I could get get every single person the possibility to refund aswell as the open tibia server closed. When your educated in the law, or even took the course; Business Studies. Come back to me. I'm going to get a refund no matter what you say. It isn't your decision :)

It's a DONATION, your not buying anything from the ot, your helping them make it better! so clearly mate! YOUR. the one not educated here !

By purchasing points, you automatically agree to the terms below:
We don't refund any completed payments.
If you are under 18 years old you need to have your parents' permission.
If you lose any donation items by your fault, you won't get it back from the staff.
We have the rights to modify any of the donation items.
We have the rights to change the prices whenever we want.
We have the rights to change the terms and agreements whenever we want.

edit: just because you took business studies doesn't mean your some law god. you donated, you didnt buy anything from nerana.net therefore you cannot get them back unless you ask god nicely, or the host, which i am not. i'm a player who wants more players to join. Now bye.

It's a DONATION, your not buying anything from the ot, your helping them make it better! so clearly mate! YOUR. the one not educated here !

wow i feel sorry for u.. it can be called whatever it wants to be. still a product.

Back