• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Nerana.net| 8.60 | Staged Exp | 99% Uptime | Unique Features!

What time does this server open? English or swedish time? Thank you.

I'm pretty sure its swedish time, but difference from english and swe is english is 1 hour earlier, so it will be open for english players when the time hits 1 hour left. if you know what i mean xD

Yeah i get you're drift, so the server opens in like 20 mins:) hope for alot of people this time.

Is this ot not on otservlist, i'm sure that will help alot i searched for it like 30 min ago and it was to no avail.

Is this ot not on otservlist, i'm sure that will help alot i searched for it like 30 min ago and it was to no avail.

I'm not actually the host xD, i think he will put it on when its online, but i agree it needs to have been put on ages ago :/

well i think i was mistaken, the server is going to open at 3:00 swe time, 2:00 english time. SORRY :S

Well have they delayed the start again if so it's bad becuase this is like the 2nd start date, people aint gona join when they keep messing about like this.

Well have they delayed the start again if so it's bad becuase this is like the 2nd start date, people aint gona join when they keep messing about like this.

if they have delayed it again, im taking down this on forums and gonna fuck his server up LOL. this is taking the piss

Trying to logon, but unable too.
If it comes online soon, msg me on 'Three

Exique says:
we dont know
we'
re banned
from otservlist
10 days
Three says:
supposed to be now?
;s
Exique says: