• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Nerana.net| 8.60 | Staged Exp | 99% Uptime | Unique Features!

I enjoyed this server. There's no way in hell a server with 5 players online is even comparable with Nerana, sorry to say. Tbh, what does a server with 5 players make you if Nerana is for pussies?

I enjoyed this server. There's no way in hell a server with 5 players online is even comparable with Nerana, sorry to say. Tbh, what does a server with 5 players make you if Nerana is for pussies?

Was going to say the same! <3

Guys, it's not very nice advertising ots here, NERANA.NET IS UNDER DDOS ATTACK. unless you are going TO DONATE ALOT. STFU. it's under ddos by ambera.net/evendima.net so guys, it's not nerana's fault. you saw how there was no lag in the morn' because of no attacks then. but i guess it is maybe time to move to another ot.

Sorry bro, people asked where they could go, just sayin mine up... hard to ddos down and operated professionally... I hope you get your problems worked out. I personally dont see anything special about any of these ana and enia ending rl maps, just download and run + a generally mass produced but custom website... please man lets see some effort somewhere.

secondly, what does donating alot have todo with anything, I am glad that i don't treat my players like that. Everybody is equal on my server regardless of donating.

Last edited:

I'm not saying the server is for pussies, just that there are a lot of them in there. Always camp in pz zone etc.
If more people play Zarenia, there won't be 5players only = making it better than Nerana because Nerana has only crashes and downtimes :/

See; nobody wants to play Zarenia because it has not many players.. but the server won't get many players when people won't play Zarenia.
Aka the server is doomed to failure, even tho it has a great connection without laggs or bugs..

This server better be back up tomorrow and fixed. If it's not im taking my team of 20+ to another server. And there will be massive chargebacks from paypal. kthxbye.

Guys, i don't know how many times i can say this. I'm not the owner! i just know the God, and i'm just trying to help him out a little.

Op donates? reset after a week or so?, it reset because everyone moved wither ferana.net/zivera.eu. and most bugs wasnt fixed. now they are, and why would there had been a peak of 500 players online if no one reccomended it?. gtfo.
huang3.jpg

huang2.jpg

huang4.jpg

Gtfo 4 posts :*

Back