• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

Did u see me spamming it even once? : ) because apparently when u were Online nothing like this happened, but well if u let group of 10 br's bot then why not ban without proof :>

- - - Updated - - -

Edit

ROTFL :eek: i'll leave it without any comment

http://zapodaj.net/3cde8e6932066.jpg.html

Last edited:
I seriously like the recent changes.... Now lets kill the botters or get someone that could use a banhammer and this could be great.

EDIT: only thing missing is explosion in runeshop.

edit2 : Zerker should be faster then other creature(ASK any POH hunter that played back then) ...just like ds are supposed to be slow. (luring em in fibula took forever and the stair was 7 screen away.)

but yeah its all good anyway. PLay your "its custom card" . just saying how its supposed to be.

Last edited:
I seriously like the recent changes.... Now lets kill the botters or get someone that could use a banhammer and this could be great.

EDIT: only thing missing is explosion in runeshop.

edit2 : Zerker should be faster then other creature(ASK any POH hunter that played back then) ...just like ds are supposed to be slow. (luring em in fibula took forever and the stair was 7 screen away.)

but yeah its all good anyway. PLay your "its custom card" . just saying how its supposed to be.

Will fix those issues tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Todays botters banned so far.

Darkness
Marafa
Marafa On

- - - Updated - - -

Experience stages now working as intended!

will the server be reset? not really sure if i wanna play on a server where half the people have/still do bot
will botters be deleted? (instead of banned)
will mc be allowed? shouldnt mc be bannable now that runes have good pricing on them?

will the server be reset? not really sure if i wanna play on a server where half the people have/still do bot
will botters be deleted? (instead of banned)
will mc be allowed? shouldnt mc be bannable now that runes have good pricing on them?

I dont care about people using MC as long as they do not bot.
Server isn't going to reset.
Botter get 7 days ban (It's a long time) caught again = Deletion.

Might even start deleting even if its first time.

you said rots ghouls and cycs drop so much money to help beginners get loads of cash,
what about monsters like minotaurs? cant really think about much other mobs like minotaurs at this point
rats drop extra cash too and sell for 5gp each, trolls are normal though.

you said rots ghouls and cycs drop so much money to help beginners get loads of cash,
what about monsters like minotaurs? cant really think about much other mobs like minotaurs at this point
rats drop extra cash too and sell for 5gp each, trolls are normal though.

Yes some monsters are cash flow. Might make minotaurs a bit more viable for cash flow aswell.
Good point.

maybe not just regular minos but archers, mages and gaurds too? that would make gfbing mino cave/pyramid very viable as something to compete with ghouls and cycs

You know why there is so low amount of ppl on server? Because you launched the website on the day you started the OTS. There were like 20 characters CREATED on the OTS...

You know why there is so low amount of ppl on server? Because you launched the website on the day you started the OTS. There were like 20 characters CREATED on the OTS...

Not true, the reason is because they lacked advertisement as well as teasers to get the attention of the community :)

Not true, the reason is because they lacked advertisement as well as teasers to get the attention of the community :)

I would say one of the reasons is because it's a serious server where we do not allow botters & we don't have any "trainers" -.- where people go with MC and AFK skill.

I would say one of the reasons is because it's a serious server where we do not allow botters & we don't have any "trainers" -.- where people go with MC and AFK skill.

+1 .. Most of the people cant play a rough server. This is why im trying to make it a little more easy . I must say the recent change was a good step. TOP only 40 guys and now its stage so,it would take 2 days to catch him( He only botted rotworm anyway)

Are you fckn kidding me? you don't allow botters? lol everyone who stayed there apart from Marc and Deadbringer bots dude you are ridiculous...

tonight was lol.... Went into rotworm in firemure and there was that hardcore botter guy (orechietti with rirok and orechiette ) followed him 30min he was full of gp so i thought he was afk. Atking him and he had alarm. Missed my chance. Then i went into other rotworm (romar) There was jade,shacka... Then went into the east rotworm in firemure...the one far away. Jacus Wedlinka was there + another knight.

May i know whats the frags limit now? I dont wanna get RS and i do want to get some fun :D

Are you fckn kidding me? you don't allow botters? lol everyone who stayed there apart from Marc and Deadbringer bots dude you are ridiculous...

Are you retarded or something? We can't be online 24 hours a day. Like we said you can record someone botting. If it's obvious they'll get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

5 Frags yields RS but you can't get banned for PKing. Atleast not auto.

Hey i found a little bug.. When i use summon creature they are only getting the normal exp (i use 1 zerker to kill 1 ds = 240exp /2 ..im getting 120 exp. Actually its should be 240x4(stage)/2=480

Hey i found a little bug.. When i use summon creature they are only getting the normal exp (i use 1 zerker to kill 1 ds = 240exp /2 ..im getting 120 exp. Actually its should be 240x4(stage)/2=480

Thanks for report, it's fixed now in Avesta.

Back