• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

Are you retarded or something? We can't be online 24 hours a day. Like we said you can record someone botting. If it's obvious they'll get banned.

- - - Updated - - -

5 Frags yields RS but you can't get banned for PKing. Atleast not auto.

No, im not but you must be bcoz ur saying completely different things then the ones that actually happen on the server. weirdo. just go jump off the cliff.

Hiho, how's the serv from players point of view? worth playing? I might start playing.

There is a low amount of players since most of them are botting so we ban them. :) otherwise i think its going pretty good :)

Give it a shot yourself and you'll get a quick view of it :)
Some people are back talking since they are getting banned.

I haven't been following the progress of this thread/server but the only complaints I have noticed are about the botters :eek:!

Well i downloaded client a while ago, killed few rats and saw nobody so i thought its just waste of time :p if i am going to work on lvling then i wanna know if there are players around and is it really worth of my time :p seems serious server.

Its serious...atm we got a 2 monk at the depot. We're 10 around it and all training. The population is low but it seriously deserve a try at the least. Main concern is botter but what other server doesnt have those? The past 2 days most of the stuff been fix and we can clearly see we're going in the right direction. Server was down to 0 now its getting slowly back up to 20...or more if it continue like this.

Edit: Lemme know if you need newb stuff or need to know where to find (x) kind of creature

** To Kungenn and Boman - Is there anyway you guys could make the hidden hole more obvious or make some npc give advice.

Example: My dad went exploring the goblin cave to the far north western of port firemure. I know he can handle them pretty easy but that day,he never came back. Something must be lurking in the deep of that goblin lair!

Or even make some quest/task and reward could be info on where to go look.

This is just a proposition. I dont think anyone wants to pick every square of port firemure/romar. And many people are asking/wondering where to find other creature then GS...Cause obviously hunting the same thing over and over aint fun :D

Last edited:
Minimap wont help finding those special squ where you need to pick in order to find a secret hole. Like the chances are 1 in 999999999999999999. Winning the lottery is easier i bet :D . Map is fairly easy to explore. But im sure a mini map could help some newcomer.

I think GM just found his banhammer and hes so happy that he wanna use it :D LOve the attitude.

gm found his banhammer.JPG

Last edited:
Back