• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

^
Nevermind if u don't remember ur *cough* favourite player :D

Btw did u have time to make seperate forum yet?

Just when i seen a chance for the server its corruption was brought to day light.

Zapodaj.Net - Darmowy hosting zdjęć i obrazków bez rejestracji! - e052314c7316b.png

Of course now GM gonna say there was 2 events, well it must have been "only Deadbringer" event.
Zaux is here on forums and he can approve that I= Common bought TEDDY BEAR FROM HIM for 13000 gold coins.

And with the rod, trying to get smart Dead? Ok i know its lootable from Beho, but srsly on 7.1 ots? it wasnt even a deco back then.

Maybe if GM didnt ignore me in game it won't be brought on forums lol. Oh btw I think we all know now that Brutal is a botter?
Zapodaj.Net - Darmowy hosting zdjęć i obrazków bez rejestracji! - 3e33575d8ef18.png
But well even tho everybody knows he bots, history repeats itself and like with BR team we wont see any bans :)

Edit 3 lol... Isnt mlvl rate for pall too high? srsly yesterday Brutal had mlvl 13 idc how many percent till 14 even if it was one its kinda stupid he has mlvl 15 today. i know he was on 24 hrs but still 14-15 mlvl in 1 day is TOOO FAST

xOxO

Rly, i sold you the Teddy Bear. Idk how Deadbringer has it...

Hahaha Brutal isn't a botter besides that it's only chat log.. could be from another ot or something xD and he doesn't say that he bots so stfu plx

@On Topic: Good ot, nice pvp.. today we did old parceltrap :D

639uzalvd059n4raq5sz.jpg

Rotfl, when GM gave first Teddy he said there is no quest for it. therefore u are lying go lick his ass.
2nd u said urself u got it from GM.

Corrupted much kk???

Hahaha Brutal isn't a botter besides that it's only chat log

Rotfl ur gonna stand for him obviously idiot. ask someone neutral they will tell u that as well <3 bye nub

GM ur pathetic :eek:

Dude its not like im gonna spoil where the fuck everything is on the fucking server. Ive explore and pick and waste countless hours and you expect me to come and tell you? Just fucking keep what happens in the gamechat,in the game chat.Dont expect people to give you everything on a silver plate. Fuck your that jealous man?

And things change since then? Stuff wasnt sellable...now it is? rune werent in shop..now it is? I dont quite get what you are trying to do here but you do know GM hates me right? Just read this very specific thread and you will see the GM really doesnt likes me...never will actually cause i like to bitch. So rather then spamming useless stuff over a forum why dont you just spam real stuff like say

- Pick hole should be more obvious
- NPC aint buying stuff for enough gold (rare item) ( but they are buying them now...which is a good step)
- GM should delete trolls like you
-I think the dmg formula is kinda wrong for melee/distance (but its custom so guess it will stay like that)
-more to come but out of my head just like that those are the things that kinda botter me.

I wouldnt have to spam 2days buying Dlance if there was corruption i would just get one and rape your ass with it .. Be sure ill use the side that cuts.Damn i hate internet i cant kick nerdz butt so they stfu when they act dumbass.

Last edited:
Hahaha Brutal isn't a botter besides that it's only chat log.. could be from another ot or something xD and he doesn't say that he bots so stfu plx
Brutal told me himself he train botted on slimes. You can even see he died to a slime on the site (lol)

Brutal told me himself he train botted on slimes. You can even see he died to a slime on the site (lol)

Well, while you both were friends you didn't say a thing about it and now when he killed you, you are crying?
Either way you are lying or you were supporting bots by yourself

He is not supporting bots, but you do. While they were friends, he didn't say anything, but you still keep doing it now...

Nope. I never seen brutal botting and he never said that he's botting :w00t:

Prove me wrong

Doesnt change that fact that Deadbringer got teddy bear from GM, and GM doesnt even reply :]

Doesnt change that fact that Deadbringer got teddy bear from GM, and GM doesnt even reply :]

Why would a Gm reply to your saying? Your basing yourself on something Gm said 2weeeks ago? Or more. Some quest was add since then. Some was fix actually. Some map was added and i heard a 3rd town was on the way. Will you cry if i get SCA and gm told you 150 weeks it wasnt obhtainable? Your crying for less them my sister would. Heck even my 3y/o kid doesnt cry when some crap kid take his teddy.

@UP

Nice n.n

Hope to play again as soon as possible... Here where i am i havent got a good connection and i cant play =(

Here's an old pic ;)

First Master Sorcerer and first house bought that I share with my little sister Katzuma ^^

firstms.png

Ciao

@zaux

Nice :] hope to see you in game soon :pp and i want to buy this house of you :D

Back