• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila 7.4

Signeed with monte.

And wtf, I had 5 frags yesterday but today i have 10??/
13:15 You have 10 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 9 hours and 25 minutes.

and i didn't kill anyone lol.. this seriously starts to look like gm abuse :/ I'm not saying it surely is but atm that's what it looks like

@up, there's nothing wrong with bolt dmg,it's rather high and this formula worked in 7.4

bolt cost money and i believe they have sth like 30 attack max, which is too low. Dont tell me that this formula worked back in 7.4 because it didnt.

Anyway 10-20% boost in dmg wont make pally over-powered, it will repair the unbalancement

Ur opinion, I respect it but dont agree :p

Signeed with monte.

13:15 You have 10 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 9 hours and 25 minutes.

and i didn't kill anyone lol.. this seriously starts to look like gm abuse :/ I'm not saying it surely is but atm that's what it looks like

@up, there's nothing wrong with bolt dmg,it's rather high and this formula worked in 7.4

Yup GM fix it asap everybody has their frags doubled

17:57 You have 26 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 9 hours and 15 minutes.

GM U COULD LOG IN ONCE IN A WHILE TO BAN THIS MOFO'S. Honorable players like us have to waste our time killing them faggots that auto hide to pzzzzzz

Signeed with monte.

Ok listen.

Frag timer was 24 hours which means each time you killed an unmarked player you got a frag which lasted for 24 hours.
We changed the timer to 10 hours. SO all your hours if you had lets say 10 before that's 240 hours. Instead of 24 hours per frag which is 240/24 = 10 frags.
Now is 240/10 = 24 Frags HOWEVER if you kill one more now you will only get 10 new hours.

So before if you had 240 hours killed one player you got 24 new hours which would be 264 hours.
Now instead you would get 10 new hours which will be 250 hours.

Understand?

And about bolt damage it has already been lowered.
As soon as the map update comes the bolt damage will be lowered aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read the other posts aswell.. People want dist damage increased... You crazy? Paladins hit way too hard.
1. You attack from a distance, knights need to stand next to you to deal damage which of course makes the reason for knights to hit harder than paladins bolt.
2. You can shoot sudden death runes which is more dependant on level then it is on magic level.

So no your damage is too high to be honest.
Already discussed this with Boman as he had 60 dist something and did 120's
I remember my paladin didnt even do 120 with 72 dist.

- - - Updated - - -

My paladin during 7.1-7.4 that is

Kungenn why changed the sprites to new? D:
For me were better before...

I disagree, in my opinions paladins are fine even though I'm a MS myself.

Mana regain rate is higher than it was in 7.4 anyway, yes, you could say that it affects all the vocations but actually it affects MS/ED the most.

Therefor you should keep paladin damage as it is (a little bit higher than real tibia)

And knight damage seems to be fine also (it's a little bit higher than back in 7.4 times)
Besides that, you should keep in mind that knight has the most capacity and the most hitpoints of all vocations.

Brutal:

27th July 2012 12:55:53 Killed at level 55 by Demon

Demon D: When I left there wasn't even dragons and now there are demons xd

GM dont u think that if u are doing update on sunday and double exp on that day you should give notice here? That will definitely bring some ppl -.- Think , its not that hard

GM dont u think that if u are doing update on sunday and double exp on that day you should give notice here? That will definitely bring some ppl -.- Think , its not that hard

How lucky ;D Sunday is when I return to play ^^ I did not know they will do x2 exp!

Ok listen.

Frag timer was 24 hours which means each time you killed an unmarked player you got a frag which lasted for 24 hours.
We changed the timer to 10 hours. SO all your hours if you had lets say 10 before that's 240 hours. Instead of 24 hours per frag which is 240/24 = 10 frags.
Now is 240/10 = 24 Frags HOWEVER if you kill one more now you will only get 10 new hours.

So before if you had 240 hours killed one player you got 24 new hours which would be 264 hours.
Now instead you would get 10 new hours which will be 250 hours.

Understand?

And about bolt damage it has already been lowered.
As soon as the map update comes the bolt damage will be lowered aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

I just read the other posts aswell.. People want dist damage increased... You crazy? Paladins hit way too hard.
1. You attack from a distance, knights need to stand next to you to deal damage which of course makes the reason for knights to hit harder than paladins bolt.
2. You can shoot sudden death runes which is more dependant on level then it is on magic level.

So no your damage is too high to be honest.
Already discussed this with Boman as he had 60 dist something and did 120's
I remember my paladin didnt even do 120 with 72 dist.

- - - Updated - - -

My paladin during 7.1-7.4 that is

I realy hope you are joking, if not think twice what you just wrote here and crush your head twice on a wall

Great Server but in my opinion knights are pretty lame... what im trying to say is that its kinda impossible to get a good weapon.
And i rarely see the GM online, how come? :)

We're done with this ot.

Can't be arsed to play in a ot in which GM preffers to implent new stuff instead of fixing existing 100000000 bugs.

GM, i think you should do restart. ASAP. and this time TAKE CARE of your server and promote it. this is the only chance for this map to not be wasted.

bye

Seriously if you want to make something realy close that one until you repair bugs and then release new nevila, now its waste of time.

Back