• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [New Custom Evolution] NaturaOT 8.6 Starts 2017-03-22 18.00:CEST

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

"We're very sorry for this weird crash we just came across. It's based on our dedicated host, and we're in touch with them and waiting for some progress. Keep your patience strong and soon enough NaturaOT will be online again. Thanks for understanding!"

Most likely, today bro, not tomorrow.

"We're very sorry for this weird crash we just came across. It's based on our dedicated host, and we're in touch with them and waiting for some progress. Keep your patience strong and soon enough NaturaOT will be online again. Thanks for understanding!"

Most likely, today bro, not tomorrow.
And where did you get that information?

Guys! We are so sorry for the crash. We could not connect to our dedicated host for 30mins. It was a DDOS that made this problem. I'm talking to the "Support" on the dedi right now and asking why the ddos protection did not work. We are truly sorry for this.

The server is up and running now without any problems. We will add 500 points to all accounts as compensation. I hope this will make it up for you guys!

Last edited:
Some people had trouble to connect to our domain. We have now fixed the issue. Our new domain is: naturaot.eu. BUT naturaot.net is still working if that fit you better ;)
Some ups and downs on todays launch. The crash were a pretty much down but we managed to get though it and keep going. We have decided to change our host to a more stable one with better protection.
We at NaturaOT really hope you guys enjoying the server. See you ingame :)

New Ipadress: Naturaot.eu

Website NaturaOT

When will the update take place?
2017-04-01 00.00 PM EST. The server will also be down 30mins at this time.

There have been some massive changes. First of all we want to show you guys some of the "small" updates we have done. So we made a changelog.

Changelog
Added Teamhunt missions.
Blessings price have changed to 1kk (100cc)
Addonquests with the spawn have been fixed.
Goldnugget bug fixed.
Paladins have been buffed. (Healing) (And Damage)
Some price changed at Morgan Npc
Knights have been nerfed. (Damage)
Raids Bugg (Spawning 2 bosses in raids room) Fixed.
Reward on Events is now 250 premium points.
Protection % on knights eq have been buffed.
The missions will be more hard. (More items)
And the exp of missions will be nerfed.
The monsters at the 300+ door have been buffed (Again)
Added Skill Falcon to npc shop.
3 New quests have been added. (1000 Premium points) (Addon Doll) (Monster outfit changer)
Castle monsters will be changed to Ap javels and the spawn rate is changed to 30secounds instead of 45.
Donate Boots is buffed. Regs 150 mana and health per 2 secs.
More Legendary missions added.
More Demonkeep missions added.
Daily quest rewards have been changed.
Double exp emblem bugg fixed
Pz bug fixed in donation castle
Increased the premium points emblem drop in raids.
Some houses in the city were bugged (You could not buy them)Is fixed

And much more! This was some small changes. Let me introduce you to the big changes!

Events
We have not been active with the events. This is something that's going to change after this update. We have also fixed some buggs in some of the events.I will make a little changelog for the events aswell.

Events Changelog
You can no longer throw magic wall rune or wild growth rune in the zombie arena.
The Events is now being executed in time.
Zombie Event (Every 3 Hours)
Last Man Standing (Every 5 Hours)
Team Deathmatch (Every 7 Hours)
We have also added a new event for the update Firestorm Event!
Firestorm (Every 2 Hours)
All events is now changed and will have (Minimum players) With that i mean if there's not enough players the event wont start and you will get teleported to temple again.
The events are not being started with players anymore. What i mean with that is that after the broadcast the event will start automatic in 2 or 3 minutes.

400+ Exp Door
We have added a 400+ exp door with 9 new huntings. With new missions also. Here's a picture:
4i0tuo.jpg

Cast System!
I don't think i need to introduce this system. But i will do it anyways lol. This is a castsystem, you will be able to stream when you play.

Here is some commands for the cast system.
/cast on - start casting your character
/cast off - stop casting your character
/cast description [something] - Set your stream description
/cast password [your_password] - Set your password for cast (not needed)
/cast password off - Turn off password
/cast mute [spectatorName] - Mute some viewer from chatting in your channel
/cast unmute [spectatorName] - Unmute viewer
/cast ban [spectatorName] - IP Ban some viewer

Mistral Island
There will be a brand new island. This island will contain hidden bosses, hidden spawns and new missions! Here is a little sneak peak of the spawn area of the island. Hope you like it.
2yywk5f.jpg

When will the update take place?
2017-04-01 00.00PM EST