• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] New Fresh Alavia [Staged Low rate] 7.6

Bump ! Need more players in this server, so come on give it a try, I guarantee you'll love it :thumbup:

Made a little quiz, asking people what are the things that they like about Alavia. Here is what I got ^_^

Bagil: I like that is 7.6 and its almost like real tibia some years ago only that its more convinient... like changing gold, making blanks, faster mana etc :)

Maga: its 7.6 xD

Iplaywithmaga: uhm... im not sure but i really like the exp

Tearuos: Well there was a good amount of people online that seems to have gone

Pawexster: I like evrythink

Kutagawa: I think small exp :p the most important thing for me ;p

Van Helsing: That we own it... - no but its realistic

Uchiha Madara: All men i like the map and respawn faster ;D

Marten: Serious, Nice pvp balance, its hard to kill hard monsters which is fun and If ya loot anything "nice" its like wiee

Oktis: that all my friends play here =P

Loliano: its hard for lvl i like this

Fjontehingst: play with my friends is nice

Quiara: the seriousness about this

Jookim: the amount of exp you gain i guess

Roxyano: No tibia itemhotkey :p

Lord'Ger: womens, i love womens

Green Elf: i like the ppl who playin here :D

Tearuos: Well there was a good amount of people online that seems to have gone

:OOOO he is truuee???

@server keep up the good work "...." !

@2x up + at Realsoft flaming in every thread and talking bullshit:

On-topic: This server is not nice. Why? I have tried it.

Off-topic: Realsoft, can you please stop writing in every thread how you hate them? No one of us is doing that. We just post our opinions on servers we tried. (Example: Check the new servers which came on, I wished them good luck and nothing else). Yet you're doing all that shit over and over in every thread no matter if you've tried out the server. Also an advise to the administrator who thinks he's cool, Realsoft is the bad guy, not following the rules. We are following them (most of the times:p).
I am really tired of reading your fucking posts, Realsoft. Why don't you just give other servers a chance to develop? You failed with your server even if you worked "so hard" on it. You just suck at making servers -(balanced vocations, custom shit and tons of more things which I could list above but I don't got the time)- I reported shitloads of posts, I wonder why you're still not banned and I got banned after writing 1 insult (corruption mr delirium?). Yet I don't care about it, I will keep reporting you till that delirium guy finally accepts that you're only posting crap in every thread.

Realsoft you failed

in fact you're just another follower trying to make me look bad,
My server wasn't fail, it's not fail, it's dying because I'm retiring.
if you take some facts you see that I made a whole rpg game successful ALONE, all other servers have at least 2-3 people teaming to do the job, I was alone from the start to the end.

also, you didn't try the server, you started and got stuck at a noob level and you think that's enough to explore the whole server.

The guys is failing is you and Kingdanny that's both immature.
I hope you one day can grow up to realize your bullshit wont take you anywhere.

you're ignored, I don't need to see you more, you didn't came with any good anyway, you're just another pathetic prick are addicted to act cool by give bad comments based on 0% facts.

Ok, no problems but can you in-future stay ON-TOPIC? Or at least write something about your server?
On-topic: I still don't like it

Ok, no problems but can you in-future stay ON-TOPIC? Or at least write something about your server?
On-topic: I still don't like it

level 20 sorcerer with no cash, no eq, stuck in depot, and not even a promotion. yeah ofc such character can explore the whole world!

Back