• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] New Fresh Alavia [Staged Low rate] 7.6

assassinho, KingDanny and Filthy, this is a warning before you get a 2-week ban each one of you. I've warned you all in the past but this time I'll take actions. You gave your opinion about this server and that's enough, there's no need to fill the whole thread up with your opinion.

RealSoft, you're also warned. Instead of replying back to them and feeding the fight just report the posts and we will take care of them.

I made myself clear, your complains will be in vain after this.

you didn't play my server, your computer did, but you wasn't there..
you got busted for bot and still crying for it.. proof? your link is a big try you still try to defend yourself.

Custom monsters? you complain about a monster you haven't tried.
and you use bullshit to defend yourself.. holy shit you're pathetic.

oke this is the most dumb/funny quote everXD
1. i am still not busted not at all lolll why i haven't use this bot at any other servers then(7.6) ??? why can't we be lucky i know it is impossible when someone count to sd the same time so this was just lucky everyone "click" at the same time except for 2 others. and who was the leader of the bot then because if it is a combo sd bot. you have to put someone as LEADER :S. that link i got is because i wanna show people this nice combo:)
the server where i talk about with the custom monsters is the one where we used our "bot" on these weird demons under warlocks quest. so i know where i talk about;)

WOWOW just readed the woords up but to late i already posted it:S i had to quote on his spam. if you want me to remove i can but i just readed it to lateXD

assassinho, KingDanny and Filthy, this is a warning before you get a 2-week ban each one of you. I've warned you all in the past but this time I'll take actions. You gave your opinion about this server and that's enough, there's no need to fill the whole thread up with your opinion.

RealSoft, you're also warned. Instead of replying back to them and feeding the fight just report the posts and we will take care of them.

I made myself clear, your complains will be in vain after this.

So according to you we can only reply once here, even if he keeps updating... that makes sence.. :/

oke this is the most dumb/funny quote everXD
1. i am still not busted not at all lolll why i haven't use this bot at any other servers then(7.6) ??? why can't we be lucky i know it is impossible when someone count to sd the same time so this was just lucky everyone "click" at the same time except for 2 others. and who was the leader of the bot then because if it is a combo sd bot. you have to put someone as LEADER :S. that link i got is because i wanna show people this nice combo:)
the server where i talk about with the custom monsters is the one where we used our "bot" on these weird demons under warlocks quest. so i know where i talk about;)

WOWOW just readed the woords up but to late i already posted it:S i had to quote on his spam. if you want me to remove i can but i just readed it to lateXD

^Rolf I just read ur signature, lol i cant belive that idiot Realsoft thinks that was a bot. Glad I never played any of his Ot's.

Of course it was a combobot, who are you trying to convince? Realsoft saw from the logs that all 5 sd's were shot in like 0.1~ sec and the time between each sd was like 0.02 seconds...
And Assassinho said: How can we combo bot, when U saw I shot the sd with mouse :O. Well he was the comboleader ofc =.=

Last edited:
oh dude keep dreaming it was a combobot you only giving me a compliment with it^^ im too bored to argue with you or anybody.

So according to you we can only reply once here, even if he keeps updating... that makes sence.. :/

No, I didn't say you can only post once. You're just causing/feeding fights and ruining his thread so better stay off.

His first tutor:

17:12 Grabben: Traing a lvl 54 ms in realsoft for a character here.

(Made 2 screenshots)

No, I didn't say you can only post once. You're just causing/feeding fights and ruining his thread so better stay off.

"causing/feeding fights?"

I said I disliked the server for a certain amount of reasons.
RealSoft replied to it, with a flame.
Then I'm just defending myself / my posts.
How is that feeding fights? I'm just supporting my arguments.

Oh my, it appears that Danny has indeed learnt quite some from me of the art of rhetorics.

I don't know how I post the screenshot here, if you want I can give the imageslink here...
It was on Roldera, the server which he flamed alot :)

grabben2.jpg

grabben1.jpg

Edit: found out how :-D

Last edited:
Changed
+Changed Monster missio sign (Instead of green text that display in middle of your screen, it's blue and only display in Defaul channel)
+Changed Player Kill Broadcast (now all kill broadcast have a "Unjustified" and "Justified" sign at end so you know if it's a Pk or not)
+Changed Auto Detection Broadcast (It doesn't display in middle of your screen longer, only in Default Channel. Also the color was changed from green to orange)

Fixed
+Fixed Death Losses (Instead of 10% Exp/skill/magic/item loss at death you only lose 5%)
+Fixed Bump had a little sell item bug

Added
+Added !kills (it will show you total amount of killed players 21:08 You have killed 7 players justified and 3 players unjustified.)

"causing/feeding fights?"

I said I disliked the server for a certain amount of reasons.
RealSoft replied to it, with a flame.
Then I'm just defending myself / my posts.
How is that feeding fights? I'm just supporting my arguments.

I can send you through pm quotes of the posts you made, which I deleted, and you can tell me if it sounds like argument support to you. It's common sense that he's going to reply back with a flame, you're provoking him into replying back and that's how you're "causing/feeding fights". End of discussion, I don't want another offtopic reply. You can reply back with a visitor message if you want.

haha all these quotes are funny to see it is just one big spam of everyone. delirium telling us we only go offtopic and talk bullshit but he is going off topic so badlyXD + realsoft is a offtopic kid too. (he think otherwise but he talk bullshit on his own thread + alot of bullshit on other server there thread)

Ontopic: Stupid server.

haha all these quotes are funny to see it is just one big spam of everyone. delirium telling us we only go offtopic and talk bullshit but he is going off topic so badlyXD + realsoft is a offtopic kid too. (he think otherwise but he talk bullshit on his own thread + alot of bullshit on other server there thread)

Ontopic: Stupid server.
OnAssassin, you're stupid if you must bot to get somewhere

dude where i have to get? it is just tibia lol i have to get nowhere there =,= and about my bot life it is verryyy biggg i bot on toldera! and... hmm don't remember anything:S and i see you still cry about "my combobot" on your server but the real pvper have seen it and told me that it isn't a combobot at all. only just some retards keep seeing it as a bot ^^

Back