• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] -New-Molten Dawn Online - 8.54 - [Custom Client Ready] - New Owner&Crew

The server start have been like 10 hours ago, and the record so far is 16 players online at the same time. With about 30 registrered accounts already. The pictures are here too, as you so nicely asked for it ill post many;

/ Sorry for the late screenshot post, had to make a quick visit to the hospital haha & I know the quality of the screenies aren't 100% but they are more then viewable. ;) <3 Peace Out

Last edited:
I'll check it out tomorrow, im in an intense hunt on Pokemon Online, :p.

Edit:

I know this has been stated before but. I really dislike when people use pictures of characters of other videogames to represent the characters in their own OT. VEIGAR DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ANY TIBIA OUTFIT! and I highly doubt there are LoL champions sprites in any tibia OT.

Plus, just playing as Veigar outfit gets annoying, so.

No, you'll either have to download the new one or go with IP changer, although the client is recommended because it prevents a few crashes that you would in other cases get.

if he gets them to cooperate, they've been very incompetent lately

Don't you like the mapping Amaya? And I've been trying to get the confirmation from Daopay, was rejected first, now I'm waiting for respond >.>.... Anyway I hope everyone joins the server!

it isnt that terrible:(
and you prolly didnt travel at all
cuz you was lvl 9 xD
and tell me how its going on your project.
kinda impossible to catch you in msn with the timedifference we got

Amaya I dont believe that you've travelled alot because most areas are very nicely made but some are just terrible I know
Anyway thanks! ;D

Does anyone know how to get a faster confirmation of Daopay? They didn't even reply me the last two times

P.S replies with iPhones are so lame hahaha :x

Yeah daopays incompetent as i said earlier. zaypay seems to be better and they reply faster, but their payout time is long.
sure, add it ^_^!

I've actually tried to get Zaypay too, I believe I have the script too lols. I'll look into it <3 Thanks for the awesome comments btw :) Makes me happy that people reads my thread

Amaya I dont believe that you've travelled alot because most areas are very nicely made but some are just terrible I know
Anyway thanks! ;D

Does anyone know how to get a faster confirmation of Daopay? They didn't even reply me the last two times

P.S replies with iPhones are so lame hahaha :x

I used boat and went everywhere, only place was turtles. ;3 That was good.