• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] -New-Molten Dawn Online - 8.54 - [Custom Client Ready] - New Owner&Crew

prolly the most pointless server ever xD
gm giving lvls to friends
you can dupe items
add best enchants whatever you want,not even worth to play this bshit,old players shud know whta im talkin about.

Last edited:
you can dupe items
add best enchants whatever you want,not even worth to play this bshit,old players shud know whta im talkin about.

Haha the fact that you're saying this after you said "one of the best rpgs out there" is because you received a ban after bug abusing and threatning me but alright :)
I've already got my most loyal players so ;)

you can dupe items

So this is but a kid who got mad over a balancing change which actually BALANCED the vocation out, Went on a rampage, duped items and cheated. So he's talking bad about the server because He got banned?

you realy can dupe items btw:eek:
and add everything opts you want xD
have you ever thought why i had 70%more wep?
and 190 axe with utito lol

I did not, I neither cared about your items nor your skills, And it just shows that you're a bad player when you find stuff like that and dont report it.
So its not the server its you who's bad here.
Deal with it and get a moveon. You're not welcome here anymore.

Haha the fact that you're saying this after you said "one of the best rpgs out there" is because you received a ban after bug abusing and threatning me but alright :)
I've already got my most loyal players so ;)
you mean you awesome tutors who were using pvpe Bug ?o.o

There's no pvpe bug, and almost all the buggs are fixed atm it's way more updated then the original Molten Dawn release. You were just irritating today, sad to see a loyal player like you were in the beginning turning out like this ,farewell.

not anymore
but there was ..
well anyways have fun with molten and keep up the good work.
and choose the "kids" i mean tutors wisely.
Bye forevah.

We've added a promotion NPC that is now being configured. "Charlotte"
As lots of people requested it.

Nymph -> Priest
Warrior -> Crusader
Guardian -> Templar
Elementalist -> Shaman
Ranger -> Marksman

Last edited:
I think im going to play it, havent played the old molten dawn (Or have i...?) anyways, see u ingame than.
I also kinda like that the GM isnt getting rude or mad no matter how much this guy spams, thats a sign of maturity.

I might also think about the offer that uve made me a while ago danny but first i would like to check out the server ^^

I think im going to play it, havent played the old molten dawn (Or have i...?) anyways, see u ingame than.
I also kinda like that the GM isnt getting rude or mad no matter how much this guy spams, thats a sign of maturity.

I might also think about the offer that uve made me a while ago danny but first i would like to check out the server ^^

You couldn't cheer me up more than in a situation like this :)

I'm fixing like minimum 10 known buggs & errors - recommendations from the player each day now, so the server is getting better & better ;)

I don't understand the reason of taking away exana mort from knights (warriors)
Thanks to that you have to hunt with exura (potions are waaay to expensive) and guess what? the overpowered monsters hit more than 100~

You shouldn't have let all the people get 120 and then nerf them so you have to hunt cyclops

I'm out

And its kinda annoying that u as a starter have no idea whatsoever where to hunt/find creatures if a GM doesnt tells u, u really should make the quest and task NPCs give you hints about the location of the creatures.

The missions do give you hints if you read them more carefully, they say for example; Head to the cyclops spawn east of here. Or something similar, else just follow the signs, they are your friends :)

I don't understand the reason of taking away exana mort from knights (warriors)
Thanks to that you have to hunt with exura (potions are waaay to expensive) and guess what? the overpowered monsters hit more than 100~

You shouldn't have let all the people get 120 and then nerf them so you have to hunt cyclops

I'm out
Lee, the warrior vocation had to be nerphed, they healed more then any potion with their exana mort, and talk about their smackdown spell. Could one hit any mage, hade to recude them. Yea, the warriors themselves already agree to this update. You're the only one that is annoyed.

This isn't an easy OT, to play this server it requires time and will. By the view of your comment you obviously doesn't like any RPG - Go try a custom maybe you'll like it :p