• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Notorious OT | 100% Custom Map | 8.54 | Events - Bomberman, Dodgeball etc

i was wondering if u could add some more noob quest and some more quest from lvl 100-200 like a wider range of quest please cus i completed all of them besides 4 in like a day can u please add more?

Looks good, a lot of nice and agreeable comments, but those donations just put me off. +10 ml just on 1 helmet? :/

Thanks.
You can get a +6 ml helmet in a quest so it isn't that much of a difference :p

I'm playing , 160 RP its a great ot but why doesn't it show that I made the annoying tile quest? the 15 cc one, I took the rewards (Tibia Doll and 15 CC) but wont display on the website xD anyhow this is a great ot for being a Teleport Map which I really hate ^_^

Thanks for the comment and the tile quest should work, try to relog and update the website :p

Back